Going Online

Best answers
I know you can go online but what can you Use?

Is the best server listing the GameSpy Arcade??

:fight:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is refering to going online and playing ESF.

I always just use the server browser built into HL. But I assume Gamespy works as well.

I dont think it matter all that much the most you'll ever find is one or two servers. Wait til Beta.

Best answers
You can use Gamespy but its far quicker to use the server browser built into HL. If you still want to use Gamespy, just PM and I'll tell you

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gamespys alright 4 the more popular games ie: counterstrike, day of defeat, tfc, etc.. (not sayin that this isnt popular, and it will be when the beta comes out)

Best answers
Maybe its just me, but I've found that gamespy slows down my games/ping when I play through it. Does anyone else get that? Maybe its just my older computer. I hate Gamespy, though. :S It completely ruined soooo many things, the biggest loss being Fileplanet. They also destroyed MPlayer, even though it wasnt that great in the first place...

Best answers
Um well first thanks for the help, but stop talking about that "life"thingie, cant hear that anymore O_O
Anyway, as i said im quite experienced in HL-mods so i know how to look for severs; and i searchd the forum too, b4 whining in a post, i also found that other article, Selkerot was that friendly hinting me at (btw the Spin Link is broken),
but i still dont find any servers.
Anyone can explain?! o_o

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
gamespys alright 4 the more popular games ie: counterstrike, day of defeat, tfc, etc.. (not sayin that this isnt popular, and it will be when the beta comes out)
You can set a custom filter in gamespy to find ESF games . . . but it's just a waste of system resources to have it running in the background. Use HL's built in browser. Read the "For those of you who cannot find servers" thread.

Best answers
Also it has a another good program:
It's The All Seying eye.

I prefer it, i don't like gamespy...

the download of the All Seying Eye
here

Best answers
K thnx for thw help Lads and Girls if any and When will there be an offical ESF server?
cause im a n00b ye and people talking bout SSJScript ??

Anyone Know wot that is?

Diz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ssj-script is just a model-change-script
if you turn on turbo the models change to the ssj-models
that´s all

Best answers
Is there really a point of downloading it because of the new patch aka Version is out and they will be super saiyans anyway ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah theres not really much point in downloading it, seeing as how its just like a model/skin change and ya dont get the SSJ power increase so i say just wait for the beta and keep ya self occupied in the mean time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom