Gohans Shiled Attack

Best answers
Ok, someone called me a hacker today. I was Gohan and I charged up his shield, and I shot the shild at someone and killed them. Then they called me a hacker... I just want to let you all know, that Gohans shild, is not just a melee pertector, its a strong attack as well. If you want to find out how to shoot it, find out on your own, I found it out the hard way, so can you.

QSD

Best answers
charge shield prim attack, shoot afterwards with 2nd right?

Best answers
almost :rolleyes: the tip is use the right click (the secondary fire button)

Best answers
hmm odd when I used the Shiled attack I didnt press the secondaary fire. I was just waiting untill all of my enemies were done pouring beam after beam at me. The shield actually absorbs the beams and uses it as a weapon against close targets. I didnt press any button, all i did was let go of primary fire and I destroyed the ppl xlose to me

Best answers
Lol i never heard the word "Hacker" in ESF sinse alpha,people must be parinoid these days,or its the fact they suck and wine to much

Best answers
ya, i was called one too by some guy as Dr. Doom and the sad thing was he was beating me. Some guys are just plain stupid and arrogent

Best answers
to do it become SSJ hold up the shield, then be aware shield won't absorb ki beams. hold down left click, then wen ki is almost up hold down left nd rite, then wen shield goes awai let go of buttons nd say goodbye to all while ur pl goes up about 2mill ;)

P.S.= learned it from nightshade :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom