Gohans Sheild

Best answers
im sick of his sheild now. u CHARGE IT wtf for? to stop meleers? but then within a instant a beam is charged and killed u. i think gohans sheild should be JUST LIKE BLOCKING. this way wen a beam is launchd at u that bar will show up and if ur stronger than them it will over power the beam gohan will scream if u want added. and the beam will be pushed away but taking away alot of ki from u. no discs or lasers can pearce this sheild...

it needs to be more stronger its just worthless to have if it just stopd melee people.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A powerful enough beam probably could do that. How about if beams which are too weak are just bounced off?

Best answers
I don't play Gohan much, but all I know is that I NEVER used his shield, cause it's just useless. Bouncing off weaker beams and some kind of block struggle with stronger ones is a great idea. It'll be much more useful!

nge

Best answers
It's quite useful- someone rushing you in melee? Tap a shield quickly, and the second they stop, counter with melee of your own. See a SBC comeing your way, and dodging is too risky along with the fact that blocking it might kill you due to low ki? Tap a shield, absorb it quickly, and recharge afterwards in relitive safety. It's a versitle defence. Its attack, however, does seem quite pointless.

Best answers
well it would be more useful as it is a shield... it should be more POWERFUL! cause if its the same as it is now then wats the use if it.... just to block meleers. because then they will fly away or somthing.... but once u let go of shield it has a delay i think of u moving? im not sure bout that but yea just think about it..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
work for powerlevel and it is more powerful, discs and lasers go through it to stop whoring of the move. Also it sorta makes sense =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everyone should have the shield. gohan wasn't the only one to do this move. if you hold block, and while holding block you hold left click which would put a ki barrier around you, where attacks that hit you would drain you ki depending on the strength of th attack. it makes it easier than switching to a seperate attack for an alternative way of blocking

Best answers
The shield should be able to block explosions because good people (and bots) will just blow up their beams right in front of you and you die or take damage even if you have your shield on.

In regards to everyone having a shield it has been suggested here: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=53263

Best answers
lol well goku used super disco disc in buu series... he doesnt have it. so... i dont nob maybe gohans shield can be alot stronger than the other shields?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom