Gohan

Best answers
WEll my vieuw is this:

Gohan.. you'll start as kid GOhan, but when the time is near to go ssj you grow a little too (like in the serie he's bigger then) and when it's time for him to go ssj2 he grows little too (as said like in the serie) and he goes adult when he can go mistic :D

anyway ..

afteral i think you'd better put two differend gohan's in (adult and teen)

Best answers
i don´t have anything against adding new characters, but i thing one gohan is enough. they should first add other characters like tien or dabura...
I think they should give gohan 2 or 3 skins to choose from. an adult and a teenage for example. so you can choose you favorite gohan without adding a new character class... you know what i mean

Best answers
There should be :

:Kid Gohan class:

Normal kid,Guru powered gohan, ssj kid gohan, ssj2 gohan
Kid Gohan should be the fastest at transforming and be a beam and not melee character

:Adult Gohan class:

Normal adult, ssj adult gohan, mystic gohan
Adult Gohan's assend should take longer like 3 mill pl but have a big increase when he transforms since he's having only two

(same attacks as kid gohan but melee stronger yes, but no sword since he only has it for a little while and doesnt actually kill anyone with the z sword.)

Best answers
Well I think that as someone said already kid should be a beamer and teen a melee fighter

Kid (Piccolo's clothes) --> Angry or unlocked (saiyan armour) --> ssj (new saiyan armour) --> (Piccolo's clothes)

Keep speed and health at the same levles thay are now

Teen (piccolo's clothes like when he was training Goten) --> ssj (same clothes) --> ssj2 (sayaman out fit) --> Mystic (Goku's clothes)

Make him faster and tougher than Kid

As for atacks I really don't know although Teen should start with kamahamaha

Best answers
Originally posted by NeoSaiyajin
Young adult Gohan the one that fights buu.

Normal- Kamehameha
- Shield
- Masenko
150 speed

Mystic- Super Kamehameha
- Shield
- Super Masenko
- Enraged -A melee attack that does more damage-
350 speed
this is a good idear for gohan

Best answers
this is just my idea :

Kid Gohan
- Masenko
- Rage (maybe an attack that lasts for a minute and makes him jump to 2x strength for short time and then drains him of all his ki when its over)
- Generic Beam

Teen Gohan (SSJ)
- Masenko
- Kamehameha
- Generic Beam
- Rage (same as above)

Teen Gohan (SSJ2)
- Masenko
- Chou-Kamehameha
- Generic Beam
- Rage

Adult Gohan (SSJ2)
Same attacks, but more powerfull

Adult Gohan (Mystic)
- Faster, Stronger Very High Power level
- Same atacks as other gohan
- this attack i saw (think it was movie 13) where he puts one hand behind the other and shoots a massive and fast beam out of the palm of his hand down the city (could just be very strong generic beam but it just shoots straight.

oh wait i think he puts his hand up in the air diagonaly and then puts them together kind of like when they shoot a kamehameha

Best answers
Most of these ideas that say we should have two sepereate clases are saying that the adult class should be stronger, but if we make the adult gohan so much stronger then who would want to be teen?

Best answers
heh....how bout this..........you start out as young gohan then trans into teen after 1 mill pl then into adult after 3mill and then saiyaman at 5 and then mystic saiyaman at 6........how bout that? (saiyaman costume looks coo with the white hair band thingy :p)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most people have said that the older gohan should be better at melee while the younger one should have stronger beam attacks. The move he uses in movie 13 is just an exclusive attack. Its just the way he decided to fire his ki wave. They could always let him have the megaton fist :p

Master Asia

M
I think for picking characters, there should be a selection where for instance, you pick gohan. You can either pick the young Gohan from Cell Saga that turns SSJ>SSJ2 or you can pick Gohan from Buu Saga that turns SSJ>etc. This option would be nice cuz a lot of people like young gohan and a lot of people like teen gohan so its a win win situation. Also, maybe if possible make the status as in life/max speed, starting pl, needed pl to trans etc diff.

Btw, since when did Gohan use this ki shield? I dont remember him ever having it and maybe they should take this out and replace it with a better/more gohan like attack unless they are able to take out the bugs that this shield produce.

Gohan:
Melee
Ki blast
Generic Beam
Masenko
Kamehameha

SSJ Gohan:
Melee
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
Masenko
Super Kamehameha
-1handed Kamehameha as right click
-activates when gohan is in a power struggle and losing the power struggle; must have certain amount of ki left(somethin like 25% ki left); what this will do is temporarily(temp as in during the pw only) powers gohan up, adds 5000 to pl, recharge ki bar from 25%-50%
-Something along the lines, and since you have certain requirments to use this attack, no1 will be abusing it if you know what i mean.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe gohan uses the shield very early in the series. I know that he uses it in the movie "the dead zone" but I don't exactly where in the series...

Best answers
Gohan used it against Garlic Jr, at the end of the saga when Garlic tried to suck everything in his Deadzone and he had to defend Krillin and Piccolo. But they had t show off and step outside the shield, only to get their ass kicked. Lucky for us Gohan was still cool in those days and he blew up the Makyo star and Garlic Jr shrunk(I think that was cool) There you have it:)

And I think adult Gohan sucks, Videl knows her moves better than he did:/ And teen Gohans SSJ2 haircut owns, but thats my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom