Gohan Transformation

Best answers
When gohan turn SSJ2 he should have a new move, when pressing the 4 (kamehameha) attack button twice he should be able to change between
1. Normal Kamehameha (move able)
2. One hand kamehameha (stronger but unable to move)

Best answers
i think the age thing is wrong, vegita maybe 40, but goku and chi-chi had gohan when they were 16/15, as theyt got married around 13/14 so the age thing is wrong (i just skipped the rest of it so soz if it has bin mentioned).

Best answers
Orbit said:
There's nothing to give Gohan except a Masenko ball.
Anyways Gohan was stronger than Goku when he transformed. Vegeta aswell. That's why Vegeta's SSJ PL is higher than Goku's. And that's also why Gohan's SSJ PL should be higher than Goku's.
And Vegeta doesn't have good attacks when not SSJ. He has sucky Renzoku and also GG which is weaker than Khh. Btw in the series GG was stronger but it took longer to charge.
When gohan first went ssj i doubt he was stronger than goku in goku vs freiza. Vegeta i can belive. I think the transformation PL's are fine the way they are

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok maybe he wasn't as strong as goku to become a super saiyan. But he wasn't as weak as he is in esf. Wait you're saying his ssj PL should be lower than goku's and his ssj2 PL should be higher?

Best answers
I disagree on one-hand kamehameha...he used that since he couldn't use that other arm...in esf after one-hand kamehameha he will probably punch you with the same arm...

Really i don't like it...unless bodyparts should be able to get seriously damaged..

Krillin:can't move anymore (after getting kicked by cell, recoome)
Gohan:eek:nly one hand to use (against cell)
Vegeta:broken arm (against 18)

lol cant think of any.. anymore

those are examples of body damages...IF this sort of not just exacltly like this but is
something almost like this bodypart which are able to damage seriously THEN i'll agree with one-hand kameha for gohan

Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
I disagree on one-hand kamehameha...he used that since he couldn't use that other arm...in esf after one-hand kamehameha he will probably punch you with the same arm...

Really i don't like it...unless bodyparts should be able to get seriously damaged..

Krillin:can't move anymore (after getting kicked by cell, recoome)
Gohan:eek:nly one hand to use (against cell)
Vegeta:broken arm (against 18)

lol cant think of any.. anymore

those are examples of body damages...IF this sort of not just exacltly like this but is
something almost like this bodypart which are able to damage seriously THEN i'll agree with one-hand kameha for gohan
that kinda goes to the topic battle damage which i think would be cool u know gettin hit by a really hard attack or having low health(instead of PL being drained) haven your arm or somethin hurt. It would relate to the series gohan always hurts his left arm so does vegeta, picclo's arms can be blown off and regenerated. there could be other hobbles for other characters

Best answers
yes but that's what i meant..one-hand kameha is pointless if you can use the other arm.

Best answers
ive been reading the posts on this thread and gohan as ssj was stronger than goku cause gohan took moire out of cell than goku did b4 he went ssj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
I agree that Gohans transformation should take longer...actually even longer than vegeta's since gohan was the last who became ssj..
erm ... no
the last one was Trunks and Goten since Trunks was still a baby when Gohan went SSJ2 (against Cell) ... Trunks went SSJ with about 8 years (am I wrong) ... during that time, Goku could go SSJ3

we chose these PLs because Trunks and Gohan were the YOUNGEST chars who went SSJ
then it's
Cell (2nd) - Cell (perfect) - Trunks (SSJ) - Gohan (SSJ) - Gohan (SSJ2) - Gohan(Mystic) - Trunks (USSJ) - Goku (SSJ) - Vegeta (SSJ) - Goku (USSJ) - Goku (SSJ2) - Vegeta (SSJ2) - Goku (SSJ3) - Frieza (every stage) - Buu (every stage)
Cell was just 4 years old :p
I'm not counting ASSJ, Krillin and Piccolo
I'm not sure about Goku SSJ2, SSJ3 and Vegeta SSJ2

Ontopic:
I guess ... you can't say how much PL everyone needs to transform ... this needs to be tested ... I think we'll set the needed PLs as good as possible ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The PL shouldn't be based on time. It should be based on PL. Gohan was stronger than Vegeta when he got ssj.
Off-topic: Cell wasn't 4 years old he also lived some time in the future.
And m I the only one who doesn't understand that flowchart?

Best answers
Transformations shouldn't rely on PL at all, technically. SSJs transformed as a result of pain and anger coming out. Cell transformed due to absorbing the Androids. Frieza seemed to always have the ability to transform, just never did until the Z fighters because he didn't need to. Buu absorbed people to transform. Only one really relying on PL would be Humans (Krillin), but he doesn't even transform, just power boost. PL had nothing to do with being able to transform, they just had to be strong enough to live until the conditions were met.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but its the only reasonable way to put it in the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orbit said:
Gohan was stronger than Vegeta when he got ssj.
no ... he was just stronger when he came out of the room, because he trained with the stronger Goku ... it doesn't mean that Gohan SSJ was everytimes stronger than Vegeta SSJ

Orbit said:
Cell wasn't 4 years old he also lived some time in the future.
since his body went back to 0, his body was 4 years old ... maybe you mean his mind ... but that wasn't so much older ... Cell grew up .... like 8 years ... saw that the androids were already killed ... Cell killed Trunks and travelled back in time --> 4 years til the tournament

RavenRage said:
Transformations shouldn't rely on PL at all, technically. SSJs transformed as a result of pain and anger coming out. Cell transformed due to absorbing the Androids. Frieza seemed to always have the ability to transform, just never did until the Z fighters because he didn't need to. Buu absorbed people to transform. Only one really relying on PL would be Humans (Krillin), but he doesn't even transform, just power boost. PL had nothing to do with being able to transform, they just had to be strong enough to live until the conditions were met.
I don't think we're gonna put these conditions in anytime ... needed PL is ok with my opinion

Best answers
I know. My point was that if you're going "by the show", PL didn't mean diddly-squat when they all transformed. Was Gohan stronger than Vegeta at the point where Gohan went SSJ? Probably. But Vegeta had already been a SSJ by the time he went in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. He only trained in there to the plateau before his muscles got too big to move quickly. Gohan trained to his limits in the HTC, against the mighty Goku. That would be the reason he had turned out stronger. He trained even past his SSJ form in there.
The only way it should be decided in game is by how much damage they can do and how much PL they can gain with the attacks they have. (Example: Krillin has Scatterbeam, Kamehameha, and is quite fast. Thus, a high PL requirement, because his attacks can potentially pump him up quickly. Trunks, on the other hand, has Burning Attack. Weakness incarnate. Therefore, he requires a low PL requirement to compensate for the fact that his only real quality is his sword. As for the thread's "hero", Gohan, he has Masenko, in which he stands still to charge, and Shield, which can be broken if hit enough, and easy to dodge if it actually is fired off in time. Therefore, his best way to gain PL is by melee, so he requires a lower transform PL.) Using the show as reference when it doesn't even have anything to do with the game's system would be pointless. Unless you plan on changing the entire system of how transformations work, the show should be ignored in that respect, and each character have a PL requirement fitting to their attacks. (That said, Vegeta's should be a little bit lower, as he only has Gallit Gun.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom