• Naw, No snapping.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever.

• I love my momma.

• Total voters
Best answers
mabye every char should be able to snap,there should be a snap bar, but gohans should be easier to fill up , and vegeta or whatever else you feel is right.....but hell, thats my opinion:]

Best answers
No need to flame the guy, if everyone didnt shut down every idea then we might get better sugestions.

I think its a good idea.. to an extent. I dont like how it would be just gohan. Why dont we make it so you get a sort of "Limit Break" and it would be like a melee attack but more of a combo, so you charge at him and you land like 4 punches then a kick that sends him flying!

And if the person block it could be turned into a power struggle where he keeps blocking and you keep hitting until either your to tired to keep up your attack or you win the battle thus get past his blocks and landing your hits.

I dont know weather it should be something you get when you are losing or if you are winning?! Cuz chars always go nuts when they are losing, but for the sake of gameplay it doesnt make sence that the person losing gets a special move.

Best answers
well most people like it, instead of just gohan make it if u get hit so many times ur guy just goes mad and raise his ki by 1,000,000 for like 5 mins or something along those lines.

Best answers
mabye all the characters should have a snapping bar.....but hell, thats my opinion:]

Mystic-ROsHI

M
I think your right fuzzy bear.. Like gohan can have his snapping < breal limit, sorta like final fantasy > and goku can have his kaiyo-kan attack when he is in his original form.. and have special limit breaks for all the characters.:)

Best answers
we discussed this a while back before beta1 came out and i THINK, but don't hold me to this, i THINK a team member said a limit break or anger bar would be considered in later versions. Like you have said they could make it like a limit break in FF7 or I like to liken it to the limit breaks in Toshinden...

When you bar fills up you get, say 60 seconds, to perform a limit break move. It would be a melee combo with perhaps a ki beam/shot finisher. If your target blocks the initial charge that the attack does at them then it is wasted and you dont perform the move. Otherwise they get hit and suffer the whole combo.

Like you also said they could give characters some special things that would not otherwise be implemented like Goku's Kaoken (which could be his limit break while hes in original form).

The limit break bar could also be used in power struggles and melee struggles, so it should be a decent and worthwhile addition ot the game. (Someone even suggested that it help in performing a transformation earlier which makes sense!)

Best answers
bah, what really happens is if gohan goes mistic ssj his power would be equal to that of ssj6 or 8 o_O yes in that form he is pure energy and his hair is triple platinum o_O

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when goku is fighting piccon he also has super kaio ken.

Best answers
Mystic Gohan is the strongest non-fused z-fighter in DBZ

If Gohan could go SSJ WHILE Mystic he would be stronger than ssj4 easily

I myself am working on a large-scale fanfic entitle DragonBallf HF (Heaven's Fall) which takes place after GT and portrays Gohan as the guardian of earth and later shows that he is the Legendary Kai (like Brolly is legendary ssj). He gets 3 more levels of Mystic, so you have Gohn Mys1, Mys2, Mys3, and Mys4. The transformations and forms are awesome IMO

www.DragonBallHF.vze.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom