Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever.

• I love my momma.

• Total voters

Mystic-ROsHI

M
I like a little idea i came up with... I think that in the next beta.. or others to come.. that gohan should have a snapping meter... You know... like the way he snapped during the cell saga. I think taht would be pretty crazy! I need to know what you guys think?o_o

Best answers
thats really only him going ssj 2 and being super-serious instead of the happy and curiously g*y person he was prior to seeing andriod 16's head being squashed like a sour grape..

Best answers
nah... they shouldnt even have young gohan it should be Mystic Gohan... then you get 3 transformations... Mystic, Mystic SSJ, and Mystic SSJ2

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Mystic... is the stringest gohan gets... why would he go ssj after that? .... Am i right? im not quit sure...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he goes mystic SSJ, isn't the world supposed to explode or something... Anyway if he STARTS mystic, then he'd be stronger than an SSJ3 technically, and what the hell is that?

If they use adult gohan it'd probly be SSJ--> SSJ2---> Mystic.

Best answers
Woah, I never heard about if he went SSJ after he gained his Mystic powers the world would explode. Well, that just proves my theory even more on that other topic. Mystic Gohan is more powerful than Goku SSJ3.

Best answers
yeah like i said.. he is above ssj3 but no where near ssj4

but um where did mystic ssj 2 come from? i dont recall seeing him go mystic in cell saga? because isnt that when he went ssj2? rofl mystic is all our little gohan friend gets..

Best answers
mystic gohan is during the fusion saga i think during battles with buu, and i dont think he can go ssj cuz i remember the kai tell him to go ssj after he was finished with the training thing(kai pointing his palms at gohan)... and instead of yellow aura he had white ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they would have to do all this codeing for a bar that only 1 charater would use for the first ssj2 transformation...

i dont think so

Mystic-ROsHI

M
But Gohan is known for his snaping.. wouldnt it be a crazy if he snapped in the game?o_o

MaX

Best answers
i was talkin to ss_vegeta on icq and he Said they might make a switchable model pack for gohan like if some people want kid gohan and ssj and ssj2.. like me :p. and adult and ssj and mystic .

BUT ITS AMIGHT SO its a like 50 50 chance or 20 80 chance i dunno... i need ssj2 kid gohan he my fav..

Best answers
they could just make an animation of him "snapping" as you put it, for his SSJ2 trans.

I think adult gohan wearing the black outfit he fought Dabura in would be good. He could go SSJ, SSJ2, Mystic.

The 'snapping' bar idea you said is like an anger or limit break meter thats been suggested before. Don't know if its gonna get added or not. I reckon it should (anger bar for all characters not just gohan) cos it could be used for a number of things in the game.

Best answers
I understand what you mean by him, snapping, sorta like what he did against Garlic Jr. as a youngin, and sorta like what he did as a youngin trainin with Piccolo,and like what he did against Frieza but I have to say most these guys r right, thats it wouldn't really work in ESF, but..never hurts to have an idea:idea:

BTW, I'm glad to see so many love their mamma's ;) :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom