Gohan: Kid or Adult?

Best answers
the last episode i swa was wen that sniper took out buu's dog soi only seen gohjan ssj gohan ssj2gohan and sayaman gold man r sumthing and ssj adult gohan:idea:

the last episode i swa was wen that sniper took out buu's dog soi only seen gohjan ssj gohan ssj2gohan and sayaman gold man r sumthing and ssj adult gohan:idea:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a lot of thing happen after that. U haven't even seen half of how cool he is as an adult :)

Best answers
First off it's pretty obvious who likes which gohan the most. 75% voted for the adult version of him while only 25% voted for the younger. Now if you haven't seen Gohan fighting Buu in mystic form I'd really consider seeing it. After he becomes mystic he gains back all his fighting skill cause he trained with Kaio-Shin. In fact tomorrow on the show I believe Gohan starts getting his power raised by the old Kai. And it's not too late after that, that he starts fighting Buu. He totally kicks the crap out of Buu. He does like a bunch of fake outs when he hits and he just totally whips his ass. Much in the way that Goku did when he fought fat Buu except it was a total blow out with Gohan. Plus Gohan just looks cooler for some reason. He doesn't look as scrawny.

Best answers
Mystic gohan owns all tbh..well he did untill buu eat gotenks :\. Neway i agree with being able to pick what gohan u wanna be, but tbh wouldnt everyone just go mystic gohan coz hes the strongest?..oh and theres obviously no such thing as "mystic gohan ssj" or whatever sumbody said b4 lol..think mystic is a bit better than going ssj.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't it obvious enough allready?Adult Gohan has 3 times the votes Kid Gohan has.I say just dump Kid Gohan and make an Adult Gohan.Kid Gohan i a complete sissy anyway,just listen to the sound fx he sounds like the kid he was in the radditz saga but, it is the Cell saga Gohan.And if Gohan wants to keep up with Goku ssj3 you shuld give him mystic anyway so it's Adult all the way!

Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
What!?Gohan went ssj2 at the tournament and against Aabura and Buu.What the F.ck are u smokin!
if you hold you mouth shut people will think your smarter.....lol
nah he didnt go ssj2, he just went ssj, really dramaticly il give you that, but definatly not ssj2

just make both of them, is that so damn hard (retorical)

Best answers
Mystic > ssj 3 and can be maintained

There is really 1 main difference between young gohan and teen gohan....
Young Gohan is psychotic

No joke. His dad was murdered in front of his impressionable eyes, his best friend and most his other friends were murdered in front of him, his remaining friends were killed later on, his dad left and didnt return for several years because he didnt "feel like it", the entire world was against him and his remaining friends gone, his father returned only to be killed again, while still a child he held the fate of the world in his hands several times over.

Come on, why does gohan explode as a child? He's flippin insane, thats why. If you gave that last paragraph to a psychiatrist, they'd say.....Woah...got me....if I was that kid, i'd be nuts too...

At times young gohan is down-right frightening. Look at the clips of when he attacks raditz, Dr Willow, Freeza, Garlic Jr, the spice boys, cell, when he almost goes ssj in hyp time chamber, when he fights bojack, when 16 dies. Want the worst scene of all? When he is in the hyp time chamber and he gets beatdown and goku powersdown and walks away and he looks back at gohan, and gohan looks up at him with angry eyes and an evil smile in his face. That face just screams "I want to kill you and drink your blood".

Teen gohan had enough time to "forget" about what all had happened to him as a child.

Teen gohan does become far stronger than any other fighter in DBZ once he goes mystic. Not only is he stronger than Goku ssj3, but he can also maintain it, forever.

The only reason ANY fighter is even comparable to Gohan at the end of DBZ and DBGT is that Gohan....is not a jock. You have Vegeta and Goku runnin around like rocks, doing nothing but exercising for like 30 years, and Gohan is still close to the same level as them or on a greater one. Had Gohan the "urge" to fight and didnt care about providing for his family, he would have been stronger than a ssj6 in equivilance at the end of DBGT.

There are really 4 logical choices to chose from...
Have young gohan only
Have teen gohan only
Have both
Have both within one class

Young Gohan only would be-
Normal<ssj<ssj2
This form would have "psychotic features makin him worth playing"

Teen Gohan only would be-
Normal<ssj<ssj2<Mystic
First and last would basically be the same, but with diff clothes

Have both would be-
Both the previous

Have both within one class would be-
Young Gohan<Young ssj<Young ssj2<Teen ssj2 (optional)with the vs buu clothes<Mystic
The transform between young-teen would be an age-morphing transformation
+ of this is that the first 2 models are already made and arnt wasted

Best answers
By the way, Gohan did go ssj2 at the tournament

You can tell because
#1 his hair is spikey instead of flowing
#2 he has the lightning around him
#3 he asks Kabito if he wants him to take it to the next level
#4 he is attacked by Babidi's men and trunks/goten arnt
#5 his hair/features look much different than when he was just ssj in the Brolly movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didn't seem to go SSJ2 against Dabura. That always confused me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
He didn't seem to go SSJ2 against Dabura. That always confused me.
its in there if ya watch closely its not exactly dramatic tho very different to when he does it at the tournament

Best answers
I thought he went ssj 2 against dabora too...

ps. nice sig L33T ha4or

Best answers
Yeah he could still go SSJ2 his power hadn't increased at all though and his technique was bad so that's why he had problems.

Best answers
Also...

Gohan cant go ssj while mystic

When he powers up before he is done training with old kai, his eyes turn green like he was a ssj and he gives off purple/pink lightning and his energy is still escaping him like a ssj, but not totally. He's like halfway to mystic in that scene.

Mystic is being able to use all the ssj powers, but without wasting the power and being able to control it. Thats why he dosnt have the aura of energy around him, because instead of it all leaking away like a dam overflowing, hes keeping it all inside

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he went half mystic cause his training wasnt done yet so he couldnt fully do it

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
he went half mystic cause his training wasnt done yet so he couldnt fully do it
We have a winner D: Watch the series closely and you'll see all kinds of stuff in the later series (freiza saga onwards)

(PS nice sig Hibiki. :X)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id also like to add that that whole thing about only purebloods can go SSJ3 is a load of ****

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom