Gohan: Kid or Adult?

Best answers
I agree...Mystic Gohan would own as another transformation!

Wouldn't having fusin in the game be wicked? Bah...controlling the character would be too weird...nvm....

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince
Whats the point of transformations being uneven Cold_Steel?
You got Freiza with 4 Transformations, Buu with 5, Cell with 3.
The topic is on Gohan anyway.

It wouldn't matter. Its all power :|
Duuh that's the point i'm making ,silly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but all u would need to do to balance it out is make the people with less transformations have there trans give more power and its all balanced out

Best answers
How bout after say 15 min of game play or 20 Gohan ages and goes to adult automatically... Now you can go to SSJ, SSJ2, Mystic and have adult models without having 2 classes...:)

Best answers
have 2 wait for 15 mins before going adult then u can go ssj ? im sure by around 20 mins every1 will be at least at their first transformation and maybee their second and gohan will still be at base but adult =\

Best answers
Bah what I was saying was that 15 min to go ADULT!

You can still go SSJ and SSJ2 with chibi gohan he just won't have adult model, and when you go adult in 15 min you unlock Mystic Gohan...

So

Chibi Gohan=SSJ, SSJ2

15 min pass

You become Adult Gohan=SSJ,SSJ2, and Mystic Gohan

Edit: Bad spelling :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince
Dont you think that will be lame as hell people?

Going from

Normal - Super Saiya-Jin2 - Mystic (which is his normal form w/ more power)
not what i meant

i mean, make them seperate models, like you can pic goku, and vegeta, or piccolo, just make a young gohan and an adult gohan.

Best answers
kid gohan is stronger than adult kid gohan kicked cells @$$ in cell games and even vegeta sed wen they wer in that place wit babidi that kid gohan was the best so scr£w u all:\

Scruffie

S
Oh yeah well Adult Gohan is cooler lookin'.

Kid Gohan had way to much hair! Who the hell gets hair like that sticking up in the air anyway? Always annoys me about these things, must take about an hour putting all that Gel on...

Best answers
gohan no longer trained after he beated cell, al he did was study

ssj adult gohan is stronger then young ssj gohan, only he lost the ability to go ssj2 cuz of lack of training. However, mystic gohan is far stronger then ssj2

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What!?Gohan went ssj2 at the tournament and against Aabura and Buu.What the F.ck are u smokin!

Best answers
After reading all the posts i think the safest and best way to please everyone is to have a yound gohan and an adult gohan, but some people said it might be too much work so again the ball is in the developers hands...

But there has to be a mystic gohan :p

Best answers
i know how to make it

first of all, its nothing but adult gohan:

first form:

1.) saiyan man (with du rag instead of helment.. the sounds can be from the other adult gohans if u dont want ot hear saiyan man chanting) ......actually i like the black suit better, but gohan had that tight ass white du rag on so....... ;D

2.) version of gohan when he was in other world

3.) mystic gohan in goku's clothing (red and blue suit)

attacks can be pretty much the same..

Best answers
actually i like the black suit better
Like dark prince said this black suit looks great, would be nice to see this in there too better than saiyan man goof

Best answers
Ok, why do you guys say that only full Saiyans can go ssj3? Ive never heard that said anywhere... and why could Gotenks go SSJ3?

I mean theyre both half so theyd fuse into a half fused saiyan :devil:

And about the movies :

Future Trunks' sword is different than Tapions/Chibi Trunks' sword... just look at it once, besides theyre 2 different dimensions which are completely different

as for gohan you could always code some wierd thing for him

Normal > SSJ > SSJ2 > Mystic

the trick is, when he goes mystic he can only revert down to his normal state, when he powers up again, he goes straight to mystic..

AGAIN he did that in movies...

As for his outfit, yeah it would be hard to tell Goku and Gohan apart, but who cares really? i really dont look around picking a specific character to kill...

besides you could always have him in his saiyaman uniform, without cape headgear/glasses and stuff, like when he powered up for kabito.. he looked cool there

cloths mysteriously changing would look dumb, unless you have piccolo pop out and change them, or give them the krillin phone booth thing...

Best answers
give me the adult one, the young one is to weak anyway. And i dont think his transformation animation is cool either

Best answers
maybe the clothes shouldnt pop up there should be a lightflare wich makes the screen white for a sec and when in goes back to normal he should have his new outfit

Best answers
Ok well, I voted for Adult Gohan., Considering i replaced my SSJ model with an adult gohan one, shouldnt be too hard to figure. :)

Anyway, wanted to comment on what people are saiying the transforms should be.

Transforms should NOT start with the goku gi.. thats mystic gohan. His first form, untransformed, should be the saiyaman outfit (no helmet or cape, just the green and black outfit) or the kaio outfit he wore when training with the Z sword, and then theres the piccolo type purple outfit. When he goes Mystic, the model can change to him wearing gokus outfit.

Personally I don't care for the saiyaman outfit much, and think the kaio outfit is better, but think the purple outfit is more fitting... thats just me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom