Gohan: Kid or Adult?

Best answers
gohan stoped training because goku was gone and no1 came 2 terrorise the earth because all the bad guys b4 buu were after goku but since goku was gone no more bad guys so why train? I thought that mystic was a spererate transformation like ssj and stuff that he can go in and out of not like buus perminant transformations. anyways even if he cant go ssj when he is mystic whats the point in esf it will be norm > ssj > ssj2 > mystic. why go ssj when u can go mystic. And mystic will be the only realistic transformation that will match up 2 goku's ssj3 and super buu etc in later transformations.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
The only reason gohan didnt train when goku was gone wasnt because no bad guys were coming ... no1 knew if they were or not. Gohan didnt train because he was off at school. and why not have ssj. ssj2 and mystic? he goes throught all those transformations in the saga.o_o

Best answers
the only reason gohan trained in the other sagas is because there was enemies around eg: freiza , androids , cell. he didnt train much when there wasnt any bad guys around and he couldnt beat them except for when trunks warned them about the androids thats a diferent story. I mean if goku didnt come up with the hyperbolic time chamber idea gohan probably wouldnt have even trained much for the cell games. when he was adult gohan there was no bad guys so not as much training. Then when something came to do with fighting like the world martial arts tournament gohan started training. and when buu came hje started training with the z sword ect. If a bad guy came during saiyaman saga gohan would have without a doubt just went ssj1/2 infront of every1 and try fight him and if he couldnt beat him he would of gone to train with vegeta in gravitron or something. If gohan knew that buu was going to come like 3 years before he came im sure buu saga would have been a very diff story. When gohan beat cell he stopped training straight away. it showed acouple of episodes of him living life and not training after he beat cell. No1 other than vegeta trained after cell was defeated

Best answers
I vote adult gohan, and i can't decide between the black suit he wore UNDER the saiyaman outfit with the white gloves (one of them dabura spits on and it turns to stone) or the same clothes as Goku he wore when coming to fight Buu from the Kais. If he has Goku clothes, and is adult, he will be hard to tell apart from Goku in the game so I think i suggest the black outfit.

Adult gohan could do ssj2. Someone already said he did it just before Babadi sucked the power out of him. I also think that his Mystik trans should be a permanent one like Krillen's and Cell's and Buu's trans. So once you go Mystik you can't be SSJ anymore.
Maybe Mystik Gohan should have Goku's clothes and Normal, SSJ, SSJ2 could be in the black fighting suit like he was in Buu saga.

About sounds - listen to the sounds that are already in. Cell's Kameha sound is his Imperfect voice (the form that is really skinny) and it keeps this voice for second form (big bulky cell). So sound don't really matter, and adult Gohan has heaps of voice samples to be found.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Acctually Gohan did fight some enemies when Gokou was gone.
In DBZ Movie 8, It takes place exactly a couple of years after or
maybe a few days after the Cell Saga. Gokou tells gohan how to
remember, how to unleash his true powers, by getting pissed off.
and he does so. Future Trunks is also in that movie so im guessing
it was between:

Cell-Bojack(Movie 8)-Trunks Leaves.

It makes a whole lot of sense, Cause after Movie 8, its Brolli's retrurn aint it? And gohan fights brolli again as an adult/teen.
I'd prefer kid gohan though, it would make sense, since you
got Future Trunks on the mod. And Kid Gohan would probably
still be stronger than even mystic gohan if he kept using his anger like he used to.

Best answers
ADULT GOHAN:
--> Normal
--> Mystic
--> Mystic+ssj
--> Mystic+ssj2

That's how I would like it.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince

And Kid Gohan would probably still be stronger than even mystic gohan if he kept using his anger like he used to.
No, absolutely not, u have no idea how powerfull mystic is :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Bojack movie is bogus, along with MOST of the other movies. NONE of them fit into the timeline of DBZ; you might say the movies are just "what if" fantasies that never happened. For example:

The first movie, about the Deadzone and Garlic Jr. (called Deadzone in the US, called something stupid in Japan...) could never have taken place---> Krillin knew Gohan in that movie. However, this movie takes place a good bit before the real show. Krillin is introduced to Gohan on Kame Island, and that would mean Dead zone took place sometime between the beginning of DBZ and before radditz showed up. That's simply impossible; things were constantly going on up to his arrival.

Tree of Might: Goku knows kao ken. But he isn't an SSJ yet. But Chao Tzu, Tien, Yamcha, and Piccolo are all still alive. This would have to have happened BEFORE goku goes to namek, yet at the same time it would also have to be AFTER goku goes to namek, because that's when the other fighters are wished back. -_-

World's Strongest: Same story.

Return of the Fusion Technique (Movie 12... whatever it was called): Goku is SSJ3. Vegeta is still dead. When the hell did this little escapade happen?

Bojack movie (dunno it's name): It's PLAUSIBLE, however the fact that most of the movies are pure bullcrap, and the fact that the series states that the end of the cell saga was "7 years of absolute peace" leads me to believe it never happened.

Granted, some of these movies are really great, nice action and animation, but you can't base anything on them, since their sort of a "fiction within fiction." The 13th movie is the only movie which I know could have happend (there may be more), cause it's just a bit after the Buu saga, therefor creating it's own timeline. Although the fact that there is no Ubuu raises questions.

Oh and back on subject: I vote for Adult gohan. Normal--->SSJ--->SSJ2 (he DID go ssj2 in front of kibito at the tournament)--->Mystic. I dunno how u people get Normal--->Mystic--->Mystical SSJ---> or wtf, cause after the mystic thing, gohan ant go SSJ anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know most of the movies are bogus,
But the only one I can never see a problem with is
Movie 8 with Bojacks henchmen, I mean, after Gohan defeats
cell. The next episode trunks leaves.

Maybe trunks decided to stay with his father for a bit
and get to know the earth as it used to be, atleast before he left.
Although those last two episodes of Cell Saga when trunks goes
back to the future, its kinda sad. The entier world is well, half dead.
And I dont even think trunks even bothered to search for the
Dragon Balls in his time line. Oh well.

Also forgot to add. I think Movie 13 is bogus.
Because how could Hoi, Babidi, Dabura, or any other villian that
was ment to come their way, be defeated by the 2 androids? Yet
cell alone in his imperfect form. And if thats the case there is no
way Trunks could have received the sword cause the Androids
arrived around the same time he was just a baby in the present.

I dont know, its confucing as hell but thats just my theory

Best answers
i think they should make adult gohan but wait until the new beta so that he can turn super sayian2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really think Kid Gohan could be way stronger...
Just imagine. He went SSJ, then 3 days later, He went SSJ2
just for the Cell Tournament, He could have probably gone SSJ3
if he stopped being a little fairy and prance around in school uniform or saiyaman uniform. Mystic Gohan is not really that
strong... like Vegeta cheated his way to SSJ4...

Gohan cheated his way to more power :p Only he cant go SSJ.
which really s0x0rz. Let the light keep on shining I say :D

Best answers
Kid gohan cant be stronger >__< !!!!. gohan used his hidden powers to get himself to ssj2. and what u mean in the next 3 days he went ssj2. he was in the hyperbolic time chamber for 1 year . not 3 days. 1 year. mystic is bringing out gohans hidden powers perminantly. So adult gohan in mystic form is allways using all of his hidden powers to the max without any strain on the body

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No...
Why the heck am I so hard to understand ;(
By the time Gokou and Gohan almost got out. Gohan had already
gone SSJ, And Cell gave them 3 days for the tournament. After
going SSJ, Gokou/Gohan/Krillin took the rest of the days off with out
training and just relaxing. Not long after that (What 1 day later?)
The Z Warriors entered the tournament and in that same day
Gohan went Super Saiyan 2

Even if it was a couple of month inside the hyperbolic time chamber.
It was pretty fast.

Look at how long it took gokou to reach SSJ3, What 5-7yrs later
in the future? And he finally shows it off the 7th year? Gokou even
said it himself. At gohan's age. He'd never go SSJ. Well. The reason for that could probably be that gokou lived a peaceful life on earth, and earth had alot of weaklings cept for Piccolo Daimoa and Mr. Popo

Best answers
i think gohan went ssj2 for the first time in the hypoerbolic time chamber for like half a second and then fainted. and it was because of his hidden powers. goku watched gohan beating up cell and he explained to piccolo that that day in the hyperbolic time chamber they were training all day non stop and gohan was all worn out and then goku kicked gohan to the floor and goku said its enough for the day then gohan got up slowly and powered up to ssj2 and fained straight away.

and from what i understand saiyan + human combination is more powerfull than full saiyan. i think it says that on cartoon network site under gohans bio or something. and gohans hidden powers got him to ssj i think. in hyperbolic time chamber goku shot a kame wave at him and gohan got pissed of thinking he is a failur and has let every1 down his whole life and went ssj. u c all of kid gohans big moments were because of his hidden powers. but mystic gohan has those hidden powers perminantly released >_<. so he doesnt have to get pissed off the use his full strengh.

and ur saying that mystic gohan is weaker ? think of it this way. goku trained nonstop and pushed himself for 7 years in the otherworld to get to ssj3. if ssj3 goku would have fought ssj2 kid gohan goku whould have been sweeping the floor with gohans arse. but then gohan in his mystic form was either equal to or stronger than ssj3 goku.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really think Kid Gohan could be way stronger...
Just imagine. He went SSJ, then 3 days later, He went SSJ2
just for the Cell Tournament, He could have probably gone SSJ3
if he stopped being a little fairy and prance around in school uniform or saiyaman uniform. Mystic Gohan is not really that
strong... like Vegeta cheated his way to SSJ4...

Gohan cheated his way to more power :p Only he cant go SSJ.
which really s0x0rz. Let the light keep on shining I say
only whole saiyans can go ssj3, gohan is half saiyan

Gohan in mystic form was stronger then anything ever, if mytic gohan would go ssj2 he would be like, unstoppable, the world would explode etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom