Gohan: Kid or Adult?

Best answers
if you are gonna put saiyanman in, give him the white du rag instead of the helment.

oh and... u guys are half right

adult gohan is only weaker than kid gohan until he becomes "mystic".. then he's actually stronger than ssj3 goku for a bit (stronger than ssj3 but no where near ssj4.. so dont say that he can go ssj4 if he wants.. because no..... thats not how things happen around here)

Best answers
Honestly, Gohan needs to be older. It would work better if he was Mystic. Then he could have 3 transformations

0)regular
1)goes mystic:D
2)mystic + SSJ1
3)mystic + SSJ2

that would work better... plus mystic gohan is the greatest character in DBZ... him and Piccolo and Tien....

Mog

Best answers
mirai gohan from the trunks special is pretty cool too altho he can only go ssj... :rolleyes:

Best answers
OMG dark-prince, that is one of the funniest sigs ive ever seen LMAO!!!!

anyway, like stated earlier, i think they should do both chars.(hey if they're gonna do custom chars and maybe movies chars they can do both) chibi gohan and adult gohan. the catch is that adult gohan should be slower and maybe less health than chibi gohan until he goes mystic. hows that sound?

Best answers
omg sif u dont hear adult gohan scream. he screams when he powers up at the tournament b4 he gets his energy drained. he screams when he looks at buu just b4 they fight. he screams when hes fighting super gotenks buu. AND HE SCREAMS ALOT WHEN HES TESTING HIS NEW MYSTIC POWERS INFRONT OF OLD KAI AND GOKU >_O. he screams for like 10 mins testing his mystic powers.
Adult gohan has more trans than kid gohan. And what would happen in latter releases when they give goku ssj3 . what would kid gohan do? Yous say kid gohan is stronger but he isnt. In cell games saga the only reason gohan went ssj2 is because of rage. in the buu saga gohan could go ssj2 with pure skill and eaz.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it should be adult gohan (orange karate suit) instead of chibi.

adult gohan's starting pl - 850,000

super saiyan pl - 1,200,000

super saiyan 2 pl - 5,000,000

mystic super saiyan - 10,000,000

Best answers
Well i like thge older gohan better he looks better and is better the only bad thing about the older gohan is that *** saya man crap thats the only bad thing about older gohan.

Best answers
why don´t they make it like in BFP?
u can choose between an adult, or chibi gohan...
als problems solved, everyone happy :yes:

Best answers
So, can we make it so:

me make two carakters! on kid gohan and the other one Adult gohan!

Then are both in the game!!:)

EDIT: Oh, ssj brolly postet alredy, sorry, i haddent read!:rolleyes:
So, thats ma idea too!! can we make it so PLZ???

Best answers
my opion is that kid gohan looks like a little sissi with the outfit he wares and he sounds like a girl that is the only reason why adult Gohan is the best plus he looks the coolest when he ssj2:devil: :\ ;/ :devsmile: :devsmile:

Roh

Best answers
I didnt read all the posts but my apinion is simple. Adult all then way. Have wear the cloths he had on when fighting buu as a mystic but leave him using ssj and so forth. It just looks cooler. As for power the mods about balance anyway so who cares if he was all powerful beasty in mystic. he will be balanced anyways.

Best answers
id like to see some pictures of gohan (adult or kid)
in ssj ssj2 and anything else

Ive only seeen him in mystic and saiya man from the episodes...

Links please? pweeeeeeeeeze?

Mystic-ROsHI

M
All i would like to say is that MYSTIC GOHAN CANT GO SSJ!!!!!!! thank you.o_o

Best answers
its ok i just watched cell saga..very cool, but adult is nicer

WHY cant Adult go SSJ? there are pics of him ssj...

?

Best answers
Gohan is better as a kid cause he trained more and fought more and kickes everyones @$$ (cell games). His mom turned him into a huge @$$ panzy by just studying and all he did was joke around untill someone was gonna be killed. The only time i saw him take fighting seriously is when his power got jacked up for him. I realized this and said to my self "God man get off your lazy @$$ and do some real work.

Best answers
No way, have you watched mystic gohan fight Buu? It took Goku times Vegeta's power to beat him but it takes Gohan's power alone to beat him. I'd be happy if it goes from gohan as a kid being SSJ2 and then the next level up is Gohan becoming a mystic. Mystic Gohan is of course much stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom