Gohan: Kid or Adult?

Best answers
normally i would say, do both, sorta like the english and jap sound packs, but when looking at the amount of work, the team only has time for one really. Go kid gohan, he rules and when he goes ssj2 he looks madd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
chibi

2 words and 1 number

super saiya-jin 2

:p
Now there's a guy who knows his DBZ characters :D . SSJ2 Gohan is my fav too... so I say TEEN GOHAN!

Best answers
ahahah ADultgohan specialy the gohan who returns to kill majin buu he lookes awsome!!!

Best answers
A.Gohan, definately. Don't get me wrong - Kid Gohan is cool in ssj 2, but Mystic Gohan is simply the coolest. I'd love it if both could be in there (I mean both Gohans as separate chars), but...well...I guess that's just too much work. :cry:

I really want to have a fight between Mystic Gohan and SSJ 3 Goku. That will rock.

I think A.Gohan's trans. pattern should be:

Geek -> Saiya-Man -> SSJ -> SSJ 2 -> Mystic

I include Saiya-Man because the cloaks look cool on the Buu models. I want to see more cloaked chars. :]

If Saiya-Man could get a shiny helmet like Freiza does, that'd be even better. :D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when he's an adult, he's just soo cool IMHO, much cooler then chibi.... and, one more good thing, he can have one more transformation as mystic.

My vote goes for adult

Scruffie

S
SSJ Adult Gohan in Gokus gear would look awesome. It's just we never got to see it, thats all!

Best answers
Kid Gohan is the best!
At the battle of Cell, when he get Ultra Sayajin (Ssj2)!

Look my picture!!
Kid gohan rooooolz!!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid gohan sucks anyway i don't like the model the animations and the rediculous sounds.Adult gohan rules all the way besides we have krillin and freeza form 1 as lil hobbits we don't need more.

Best answers
but think about the sounds u ever hear adult gohan scream alot :( and kid gohan pwnz cause he is really pissed off unlike that c0cky f00 gohan and when he gets pwned by buu

Best answers
Adult Gohan all the way.

As stated above the kid gohan isnt that good and will probly be redone anyway

Besides there will be a full set of transformations for adult Gohan

Oh and gohan screams plenty.. just look in the episodes when Ultra Buu is kicking his ass

Best answers
OK we can Make it so:

1. Kid Gohan, with cape
2. Super Sayajin kid Gohan without cape
3. Ultra Sayajin Kid Gohan (With this thunder around the Aura [my picture]) Without cape
4. Mystic Gohan (adult)

Is it so OK? ist a compromiss or isnt it??
(when you can understand my english...:rolleyes: )

But i want my Ultra Sayajin kid gohan in the Beta 2!!! PLZ!!!:cry:

Best answers
why not jst do adult gohan and leave it as it is !! ssj3 pff man you would spoil the whole game!!!

yeha why not ultra mutrla giga Ssj 20

hehehe yeha why not ssj 20 the dragon eeehm NO

ssj is enoug!! the game rules like it and leave it plz

Best answers
If they do decide to put in adult gohan, then they should put in Goten...because Goten rules. If Gohan never exsisted in DBZ, Goten would be my favorite. ;D

Scruffie

S
What do you mean, leave it like it is! It can be even better!

ESF is great, I love it, I can't get enough, but come on, nothings ever perfect, they can always improve on it. They're graphics can be improved drastically(not everything, it's just some models just make me angry knowing they can be better) they need more transformations... more maps, more characters more everything!

Don't listen to these people, ESF can be even better!

JeS

Best answers
would liek to see toung gohan liek when he's on namek in the saiyan armor! :D

Best answers
yeah adult is winning!! woot!

and i got my first sticky!! :)

i think adult has cooler forms - bottom line.

Best answers
My graphics are fine....maybe its the 4x AA and 8x Ansiotropic filtering?

One thing that would be an awesome improvement...actually being behind a power struggle when you block, and not to the side.

And when you PS the place where the 2 beams meet should get bigger. Just ideas

Best answers
I was about to post a tread like this. I think gohan should change to adult gohan. Hes much kewler. They young gohan look is kinda getting old, need something new. I like what Mystic Snidely posted about gohans transformation. That would be kewl.

Mog

Best answers
would liek to see toung gohan liek when he's on namek in the saiyan armor!
lol, the gohan from the early sagas ruled, specially in teh movies... i think he should be the one wit the long hair and yellow and green clothes tho
guess it would screw up his transformations tho unless you include oozaru... :]
oh yeah and he should have his hat... that way no-one can get all the dragonballs without stealling his hat first!! :p

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Everyone has to admit that Little gohan was crazy when fighting Cell... i think it should be like this...

1st trans : Little gohan ... like right now
2nd trans: Ssj1 gohan... like right now
3rd trans : Ssj2 gohan... when he snaps on cell....
(By the way... that should be a move.. a snapping meter for gohan!)
and if there is ever going to be a 4th trans. he should turn MYSTIC! ( older gohan)o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom