Gogeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, you havent improved slim, atleast that one had a better face+shading. And slim, dont call your own stuff "PwNzors" when it doesnt, its just the way the human mind works, if you make something yourself you think its awesome, but its not..

:S

Anyway, yes, redo it, atleast try and get better.
Get a new style too, this dodge/burn isnt working for you if this is what you make.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack, just shove off. And GUYS READ THE OTHER POSTS... I haven't put highlight yet, its was only a draw over. And S-Bolt,I didn't know what was anatomy till davidiskan showed them. i thought they were something else. :]
And im sorry to be a bit crazy, but i dont like people that said i should quit. Im not a quiter. Its a hobby that im addicted to.

Edit: Update. No shading yet

Best answers
what's up guys?!? it isn't that bad. i've seen much worse here. his style might be some kind of extrem cartoonish(almost no shading) but at least he has his own one(that's really important here ;) ).
sounds like he's one of those guys everyone hates. i mean the reactions on someone's work seem to depend on his reputation. ok he might haven't improve much in much time and even called his work very good(don't wanna repeat this "slang"...think it was a joke though) but i think that's no reason to crit that way. might just be me and my peace-loving personality but i just wanted to say that o_o .

Best answers
Slim its looking good...don't listen to these fools :D... just keep workin on it...it'll look much better when u add in the chest and arms

Best answers
Slim its looking good...don't listen to these fools ... just keep workin on it...it'll look much better when u add in the chest and arms
Erm, I'm slims friend, but I think he really should listen to the crtiz instead of ignoring them, but don't start over though slim, just move some stuff around, and add shading like all the other people said. He's getting criticized by what I think are the bests so far.

Best answers
nice model, you did improved on the skins.
a bit of shading, and people could make normal, senseable critz.

Best answers
Actually the face looks almost deadon Gogeta's. Just change the colour of the eyes,eyebrows and hair... like in Hobomasters's sig. Also like others said apply some more depth true shading.
But erm what's up with those yellow vest straps or whatever...?
I mean have you ever looked at a pic of a fusionvest? Those straps don't have stripes on them... if that's your idea of shading... well then you really haven't improved.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow dude, that is awsome like always. Keep up the good work man!

Best answers
Actually the face looks almost deadon Gogeta's. Just change the colour of the eyes,eyebrows and hair... like in Hobomasters's sig. Also like others said apply some more depth true shading.
do these tweaks and lower the mouth(just the lips not the shadow below them) and it'll look better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really, REALLY work on your clothing folds, there so unrealistic.. and for the face, im not gonna complain apart from the mouth reminds me of a grinning cat, like garfield D:

Best answers
his face

ok so here we go ok constructive crit ok so it looks like someone took a 200 pound sledge hammer and smacked him over the head with it, so make the head taller, and maybe the hair, also his nose needs to have a lil more width and length, but other than that looks great keep goin and youll be my number 1 skinner :)!!

Best answers
i like it i just think the jacket needs some work and more shading other then that its pretty sweet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom