gogeta

Best answers
ok, im a little rusty here...is gogeta in gt? if so, then that means that the original vegeta is waaay taller than the original goku, cuz goku is a kid, and has to become ssj4 to be the same hight as vegeta, and then vegeta would hav to be ssj4 in order to fusion dance with him, and if all THAT is right, then no, you would never see regular gogeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no1 saw Gogeta normal ever ...

he appeared 2 times (Movie 12 and DBGT about 60)

first they fused and during finishing the fusion they transformed (look avatar, in this scene his fusion has completed and he turned around)

second: they fused as SSJ4 (both) and then they weere a SSJ5 (don't know but every1 says this and in everygame they're called Gogeta SSJ5)

the only two fusion between Goku and Vegeta you could see in his normal form, was Vegetto and "Gojita" (fat fusion) (I think I saw this in one version of my movies 12)

Best answers
They was never SSJ5. no one was ever ssj5, not in DB, DBZ not in any movie and not in DBGT, (dbaf is fake) and I donno wtf they were thinking make Gogeta have red hair as ssj4, well i've only seen DBGT until episode 22 so i could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they dont call it ssj5 ever. And i dont know of any 'game' that has gogeta let alone gogeta ssj5

Best answers
u never get to see a non ssj gogeta except for when he is fat.

Best answers
True, and that is from DBZ Movie #12 - Rebirth Of Fusion, that pic is Fat gogeta fighting janemba form 2, Vegeta messed up the finger placement so they had to wait 30 mins until they got it right, after Vegeta apologizes (thats not like him at all)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but fat form isnt a regular gogeta :p

Best answers
I guess fat gogeta isnt a regular form, its a mistake like skinny and fat gotenks.

PS: fat gogeta reminds me of a Sumo Wrestler

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mensioned something like that in an old topic when I was
going off=topic a bit.

Vegetto + Gotenks = Voutenks / Votenks / Votunks / Votrunks

or

Gogeta + Gotenks = Gotrenks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom