gogeta spirit bomb

Best answers
I agree ... thats very good even for my standards ... VERY GOOD JOB (allcaps for influence ;):yes: )

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
link is down need new one

Best answers
damn i requested that last night and i wake up and its done by this morning, wish the modeling community did requests and stuff that quick :laff:

(the sprite looks sweet, i bow down to you :laff: )

Best answers
wow, seeing as that worked so well, ill have to make a gogeta request myself! calling all spriters! make a gogeta Bigbang-Kamehameha sprite, the one gogeta uses that looks like a ball with a cone around it!

Best answers
demonfire said:
wow, seeing as that worked so well, ill have to make a gogeta request myself! calling all spriters! make a gogeta Bigbang-Kamehameha sprite, the one gogeta uses that looks like a ball with a cone around it!
I never seen it soo ... I gotta ask ... is it controlable ? or just a big blast like big bang ? o_O

Best answers
the sprites nice but the small spirit bomb kinda looks too big. None the less this a nice sprite

Best answers
the best way to describe it would be to explain how he used it:

a ball formes at gogetas hand, just one hand. the ballgets bigger and a cone with the open part fasing outwards forms around it. note that the whole thime his arm is out streachedin front of him, like a big bang. when he fires it, it looks like a ball with a ring around it, a bit like the planet saturn. I believe gogeta used it on evil shenlong. It isn't a beam, though, its more like a very large big bang with a ring around it! Heres an awful representation of what it would look like when charging:

0 7
|----|(0)
/ \ 7

obviously, the ball in the middle is bigger! (edit: the slashes in front of him are suppsed to be in front of the ball like an outstreached cone, but i replased them wit 7s)

I put a pic o f it in my sig!

Best answers
I see ... thx ... this sprite isnt gonna be easy ... cuz the way beams/blasts are coded in ... i'll try to get over that :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually he Uses It Against Jenaba(or whatever his name is) and its small then he like crushes it and throws sparkles from it at jeneba,he explodes in a sparkle like thing......

Best answers
its not all that great it just a picture of a bubble with the ble outline around it i got the same picture off google for my kamehameha(looks stupid lets not go there)

-=edit=-
naa i was being harsh good sprite

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom