Gogeta, a natural redhead?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking earlier about how you never see Gogeta in his normal form. Both times he's ascended (SSJ2/4 respectivley). Then remembered SSJ4 hair colour is the same as the natural colour, Goku's is black, Vegeta's is dark brown...so Gogeta's is...bright red? Where did that come from?

Hmm, this isn't really a question...feel free to discuss though.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you look at the failed fusion, the fat gogetta, he has just normal black hair, with a little gray it seems, so I asume he has that also as gogeta normal form.

Ssj4 gogetta is a fusion of 2 ssj4's, gogeta ssj was a fusion of two sayains in their normal form.

So my gues is, that gogetta ssj4 is a higher level of ssj4, like ssj5, but then just beneath it, like an ultra ssj4.

Then again, they could have made his hair red just for the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's an interesting theory, past SSJ4. Bulma did actually say Vegeta could surpass SSJ4 in time with her help, but they never show it. How could I forget fat Gogeta, thanks for that.

He's just a...

Surpassing SSJ4 would also explain the brown rather than red/pink fur.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is little known about ssj4 gogetta, I heard some people say its an ultra ssj4, but it could also be a ssj5, who knows.

Nobody really knows, and the fact that he only was in GT for 10 minutes doesn't help.

It is GT, and I do not really like GT, because the plot sucks, they messed up all the characters and it doesn't make sense most of the time.

It could be that this is one of those "it doesn't make sense" cases.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not a chance, freeza would own him with a finger lazer atack, or a disc atack, you see, fat gogetta is just like a rubber gumball, his fat "protects" him, somewhat.

That's the only advantage he has, if you can call that an advantage. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bulma did actually say Vegeta could surpass SSJ4 in time with her help, but they never show it.
Ha ha ha. Wow, you can't be serious. GT mocked Vegeta, and everyone else who was in it but Goku.

SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta were supposedly around the same strength while SSJ4, and they're probably equally as good fighting--as I recall, Vegeta was thrown around like a doll by nearly every villain while in his SSJ4 state, while Goku held his own against everyone--even as a child. So, even if Vegeta was to ascend even further, what good would it do? The only person who can save the planet is the overrated Goku.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GT is in short:

Goku is the strongest, no matter what, the rest are just screwed up characters taken from DBZ.

I think that even if Vegeta would go ssj6 for example, that goku in chibi form would still beat him, with some spirit bomb or a dragon punch atack.

c'mon, that's just ridiculous, it kinda makes me feel sad.

Anyways, Gogeta is just a very mysterious character, he's a fusion of two known characters, that's all we know about him, and fusions are kinda magically, if you look at the atributes.

Like new clothes, not even fused clothes (only potara fuses clothes too)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
see, ssj4 gogeta is in GT, and hence fan fiction. GT is a big load of crap, hence the red hair. The character designers just thought it looked cool, thats why its red.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One colour edit later and Gogeta is a real SSJ4:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom