Gods of Terror

Retired
Best answers
Yo, I made a new story, I want to finish this one. it will contain plot twists etc. and nice action. hope you'll enjoy it. part 1 of a nice story is here: btw give me some feedback :)

---------------------------------------
Gods of Terror

“3…2…1….GO! GO! GO!” a green light flashed on. A black silhouette jumped out of a plane, falling to earth, like a fallen angel moving through the night. Below him were some lights burning. The lights were the only thing you could see, it was as dark as ash. Hundred meters above the lights, a parachute popped out from his back. Floating down like a bird. A few feet above the ground he ejected his parachute. The shadow stood outside the structure where the light got emitted from. It was surrounded by walls of steel. The shadow was now better visible. It was a guy wearing a weird tight suit. It looked like a high tech exoskeleton. His head was covered with a certain helmet, his eyes were covered by black glasses.

“I’ve landed safely, no one saw me” he spoke into something that seemed to be radio. He used a gun of some sort. Pointing it over the wall, then shot over it. On the other side, there was a hook deploying, it was attached to the gun with a strong wire. he attached the gun on his exoskeleton and up he went. He climbed over the wall, and jumped down. He instantly put his hand near his gun. But it was all quiet.

”hmm, are you sure the intell was right?”
”positive, why?” someone else replied on the other side
“It’s all quiet here, something doesn’t feel right.”
“just go ahead with your objective, find out if a terrorist group really is planning something within the structure. I know this is your first field mission Treano. But you can do it.”

Treano moved on, towards a door. His glasses switched to a red color. He initiated Thermo-goggles, to watch through the door. Again it was quiet, no heat signature. He opened the door, it cracked open. And again there was nobody home. The only thing inside the room was an elevator right in the center, glowing out in the dark. Above it was a camera, electricity sparked out of it, it was busted. Treano grabbed his gun. It was a modified Beretta. He walked on the elevator, he pushed the button and the elevator moved downwards. It got darker the more he got down. He turned on his night vision-goggles. After a few seconds, he got to the lower level. Preparing himself for the worst case scenario, a gunfight with 10 terrorists, he held his gun tightly. But again it was quiet, he walked a bit further and saw something in the darkness using his NV-goggles. He ran towards it, and it turned out to be a dead body. It wore a uniform with the GoT emblem.

“command, we have a problem. I saw a dead body. Wearing a GoT emblem.”
“GoT? So we’re dealing with the Gods of Terror.”
“it sure looks like that” Treano replied.
“well what suprises me the most is that someone from the GoT is dead, just lying there.”
“I’ll move on, to find out if there is more going on.”

Treano walked back towards the elevator because he saw a light switch. He turned the light on, then turned around.

“Ohh” Treano stood shocked watching hundred of dead bodies all over the place, blood smeared over the walls. He walked among the bodies, trying to get a clue of what had happened. There were only bodies, no computers, no chemical weapons, or any weapon at all for that matter. When he stood in the middle of the room, the light got turned off. Treano turned around turning on his NV-Goggles, and grabbed his gun. He couldn’t see anyone or anything.
“Get a grip, it’s just a short ciruit or something” Treano turned around towards the bodies.
“AHH!!” something came towards Treano making a shocking sound. “What the?!” he looked around, but couldn’t see anything. Then suddenly he got kicked in the back, he fell down. Lying there on the ground. He busted his NV-Goggles and his helmet came off. He couldn’t see anything. He stood up and shot around himself, trying to walk towards the elevator (which lit up a bit). Then a pain in the eye caught him. “AHH!” Treano fell back towards the ground. he put his hands on his face, his right eye was completely covered with blood. It was ruined, he screamed out in pain.

-------------------------------

coming more soon ;)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Dude that's awesome! can't wait for more, this is a nice lil story

Best answers
wow, nice little story you got going on their. Sound's like a combo of Metal Gear Solid and Splinter Cell.

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Tsunami
wow, nice little story you got going on their. Sound's like a combo of Metal Gear Solid and Splinter Cell.
that is exactly what I was trying to imitate to be honest :) (since I have both games and they rock)

Best answers
Your still alive o_O OMFG, thoguht you were dead

are you dead?

/me pokes you with a stick

hmmm. . .So you have returned!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is this a sticky? meh..

I will read it later judge, its too late now -.-

Retired
Best answers
yeah nameless spector, i've risen up from the ashes...er no I just returned ;) and I made this a sticky for personal gain to be honest :D

Retired
Best answers
new fragment :)

here you go

-------------------------------------

“We can’t save the eye, its too far gone.”
“Hmm…fine, time for ‘the operation’.”
“Command acknowledged, but let me remind you sir that it’s untested.”
“I know, but it’s the best we can do.”

-A week later-

Treano opened his left eye, his right was still covered with bandages. He was in a small white room, lying on a bed. Looked like an intensive care. But a bit more high-tech and with no windows. The door opened and someone walked into the room.

“Good morning Kurt, how do you feel today?”
A nurse came in, she was a middle-aged woman, with brown hair.
“Like hell, what happened to me”
“Well, all I know is that you slept for almost a week, but if you want to know what happened before you got here then you should ask your superiors that.”
“So, I lost my eye didn’t I?”
“Technically yes, but once the bandages can come off, which is around tomorrow. You will be fine, if not better. Now it’s best if you rest some more.”
“I can’t” Treano tried to get out of bed.
“Treano” A man with grey hair came in.
“Stay in bed, the answers you seek will come to you.”
“I feel…….slee….py” The nurse shot him with a drug.
“Do you think Mr. Kurt will like what he sees tomorrow?” the nurse asked the grey man
“I’m sure he will. If it works that is, oh and by the way. Call him Treano, we don’t want to use real life names in this organisation.”
“Very well sir.”

-The next day-

“Get up Treano, time to take of your bandages, and your training.” Said the nurse
“My training?” Treano replied.
The nurse took off the bandages, Treano was still lying on bed, he didn’t know what to expect.
“Ok, get out of bed, and look in the mirror.” The nurse said to Treano.
Treano did what he was told.
“Hmm, there is no difference with my previous eye, and this eye. It’s the same.”
“Oh, but there’s where you’re wrong.” The man with grey hair walked in again.
“So how are you Command?” Treano said to the grey man
“The question is, how are you” he replied.
“you most likely wont know how to control it yet, so I took this remote control to activate it” Command said.
Command took out a control unit from his pocket.
“No wait!, first I want to know how you guys got me out of that snakehole.”
“well, quiet simple actually, we were monitoring your livesigns, and readings showed that you were a bit unstable, losing blood etc. so we send in a unit to get you out.” Command replied.
“oh and by the way, we also found the man who did it.”
“man?” Treano replied

Command pressed a button on the control unit. Treano thought it was his original eye, but it suddenly made him change his thought. It was a hologram infront of a gadget. So his right eye disappeared and underneath it was a silver-coloured cybernetic eye. Then the eye started to turn around 180 degrees. There was a ‘T’ initial in it, which started to lit up in a red colour.

“how do you feel now?” Command asked.
“oh my god, I feel awesome, I feel much stronger.”
“That’s because you are stronger, little nano-machines throughout your body started to go active, they consist of muscle amplifiers and damage receptors and control units, that’s why you are feeling stronger. The control units are for your muscle-brain control. Your muscles will do exactly the same as you hoped they would do. You can shoot instantly, without having to aim, you look at your enemy. And you tell your eye to shoot at it, and the enemy is down. The damage receptors are purely for self-diagnostics. And the muscle amplifiers speak for themselves, though they also make you faster, a lot faster.”

“This is absolutely nice work Command” Treano replied

--------------------------------------------

thats it for now.

Best answers
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...............
ME WANTS ONE OF THOSE!

Best answers
Why is everybody writing story's??? Is it fun to typ more than 1 hour? just asking no flaming!

Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
The shadow stood outside the structure where the light got emitted from.
Might sound better instead to say "where the light was emanating from".

Best answers
bah, i have one a those...kinda....its pretty old you know

its called OGC. :D rofl. good ol aimbot, wut would i do without ye! MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Best answers
Originally posted by Tsunami

That's a sweet lil story man

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom