GodMod when transforming

Best answers
When u transform, u can't do nothing, u can't attack, BUT, others can attack and take hp from you. I suggest that when u transform nobody can take hp from you... like my idea?

Best answers
No, and I seriously doubt anybody but idiots who think the spirit bomb who needs to be stronger will agree..

It's been discussed various times, already. And few, if anybody, liked it. The answer has pretty much been the same: they're SUPPOSED to be hurtable.

Best answers
Yeah suggested many times. That would be abused so easily. For characters like Goku, people would just transform right before they get hit then untransform after.

Best answers
what bout the permanant transformation characters... can't get hurt for the rest of the game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would unbalance the game ... as the others said ...

easily abusable ... I think the B1 TR was best, because every meleeing stopped the trans ... in B1.1 the TR is a uber-blocking for melee ... I saw enough guy who used it

and would be kinda unfair for perma TRs (*looks up*)
Nakiro ... he was talking about the TR itsself ... not the transformed char

but it's going to be changed anywhen ... and how it will be, isn't decided, yet ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
should go back to the way it was in 1.0

you transform trying to get stronger, your taking a risk. you get hit? tough luck.

Best answers
Pain said:
should go back to the way it was in 1.0

you transform trying to get stronger, your taking a risk. you get hit? tough luck.
yup thats the way it should be!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
realy bad idea man.This would make you.....well.....invinceable.

Best answers
these are the kind of people that piss me off, the ones that whine in a game cause people kiblob them while their transforming

you have to realize that transforming is not a right, but a privelidge you have to earn and a risk you have to take

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed

there for not gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom