god of war 2 =O

Would you like development of the SSJ script to continue past the New Version of ESF?

• Yes, the script is fun, and I would like it to continue.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I will no longer be interested in the SSJ Script after the new version of ESF is released.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buy this game,.....now.

seriously,

best action game on ps2, EVAR!!!

anyone else beat it in one sitting? =P

Best answers
I'm looking forward to picking this up, I dont think its hit Pal territories yet though.

A few sites have been claiming the first game to be "the greatest ps2 game ever" which I find to be utterly and completely wrong, the first game was great, but it was also overrated, Kratos as a character felt a little flat in the first game, which is why I'm really looking forward to the second game, to see if he gets fleshed out a little more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mountain Dewd said:
I'm looking forward to picking this up, I dont think its hit Pal territories yet though.
I think it came out today over here, just before the PS3's release =P

I'm so glad this game out, even though I haven't played it. It's touted as the last big release for the PS2, and really helped it go out with a bang (FFXII also came out recently over here so it's kind of a double-whammy for us Brits).

Best answers
Awesome.

I just picked up a copy of FFXII, and I'm in love with it, especially the new battle system.

Cant wait to grab a copy of God Of War 2, because I know I wont be getting a Ps3 for quite some time (Need to get a HDTV first)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been playing the game on "God Mode" (hard mode) and it's the most frustrating experience I've ever had with a game. I'm up to the part right after *HIGHLIGHT*you kill those two Sisters of Fate. I'm supposed to fight my way down a spiral corridor, but whenever I make it to the end, something ridiculous happens like my wings suddenly popping out when I'm trying to jump away, causing me to glide into the surrounding enemies.

It's a good game, but I don't consider it the best anything.

Best answers
ill check out this game for sure , but if its not that great. ill go over to your house and eat you alive nuttzy >:-D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're kidding -_-;
Is it that short? D:
it isnt an rpg, dont expect to spend 40+ hours on it ^^

but no its not THAT short, but all the animation/cinematics are so well done, you cant wait to see what happens next, or how kratos will dismember your next enemy ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only problem I had with the context sensitive animations (not really a problem, but it shouldn't really have been this way) is when you're fighting someone (a minotaur, for example) and you press circle to begin the mini-game, but you're on the right-hand side, you and the minotaur will revert to the default angle. The game basically moves you and the minotaur so that they're facing you, with Kratos and the minotaur on the right. It would have looked better if you were able to perform that move from all angles.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's very solid. Everything good about GoW with new tricks, environments and better graphics.

DMW

Best answers
This game is mad fun but my favorite action game has to be Devil may cry 3 special edition.This is the runner up though,I am about 2 hours into at the moment and having a blast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to say that most games with "of War" in them tend to kick ass.

Sadly, this came out pretty late on the PS2. They would have made far more money with a port...so I doubt we'll see a 3.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God of War 3 will be coming out on the PS3 according to the people who made the game, so I think there's a pretty good chance a third will be coming out o_O.

Basically everyone has a PS2, so it made sense to stick with that console. It's also a first party game, so there's no way in hell it's getting ported.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well since the GoW 2 ended in a cliff hanger, GoW 3 is inevitable :p

But seriously, you could just buy this game for the awsome kick ass cut scenes.

Best answers
The God of War series is definately something. I'm not really a fan of most video games, but this series is incredible. Love it. God of War is also confirmed on the PSP.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spoiler to god of war 1 and tiny spoiler to gow 2. You were warned

In GoW 1, you basically killed a god and then became one. Now in GoW2, your again trying to kill a god, the king of all gods (zeus) if i understand correctly. It's a pretty awesome concept, they need to just keep going with sequels until all the gods are dead but kratos

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ending to God of War 2 makes it unnecessary to continue releasing GoW games beyond the third title.

Kratos isn't a God.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Jesus Christ.

the game is fun.

The ending is a pile of horse ****.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer