God (Like) Mode

Best answers
www.metamod.org. When metamod comes out with ESF support (already requested) someone will make a plugin to be able / disable these things transform killing, melee limits, shield limits. Hopefully someone will make something like admin mod so admin's get control over there servers like a kick command that automaticly bans there wonid for 10 minutes because they auto rejoin if you kick normally, auto saving banlist, something to allow organized power struggles without people interfearing, and a big thing (if possible) that would save all player settings to a vault file when map changes. etc. Although I like melee and blocking but it would it will stop all the biitching that everyone does. A plugin to do this WILL come out at one point or another because there are people that agree with me. It would be nice if the programmers had added these features but I guess they think everyone will like it the way it is.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be hard core abused in ESF. Whinny bad losers in control of servers able to set what can and can't be done. It's different in mods like CS or TFC. In esf, screw with any values and ya take away from the team's vision.

-Karrde-

Best answers
I am totally AGENT admin abuse (http://www.insaneproject.tk). I can't control anyone unless I kick them. It needs to be done. If someone doesn't make a plugin after awhile I will have to.

Best answers
FFS, dont *****
If you cant transform, kill the d!ck who is attacking you THEN transform. Or even....... Pick a guy who doesnt need to transform each time... now THERES a novel idea....

Best answers
dont take what i just said as an insult or anything.
I just think that one of the faults in the Program of DBZ is that they never attack when one of the charas is transforming (or even when they are powering up) and i think the game is balanced the way it is... If someone if powering up or transforming, maybe when they are attacked they should be able to resume from where they were.

soz if anybody took offense

Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
FFS, dont *****
If you cant transform, kill the d!ck who is attacking you THEN transform. Or even....... Pick a guy who doesnt need to transform each time... now THERES a novel idea....
your name i right n00b man that's just the lames of ID's kicking someone how is attacking you why??? it'll be like this "Heeej you killed me" Kicked By Console and that's really lame

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
your name i right n00b man that's just the lames of ID's kicking someone how is attacking you why??? it'll be like this "Heeej you killed me" Kicked By Console and that's really lame
He said kill the **** not kick the ****.

Best answers
Personally I like admin mod and think it would be useful in ESF. Now about Godlike mod....no. It doens't make sense that you should become invinicible by transforming does it? It would be abused. But that flash idea sounds good when tranforming.

Best answers
I think the problem is that there are people who just want to fight and then there are other people who want to have it like it is in DB (Oh, and then, there are the nOOb's ;) ). So it is impossible to satisfy everyone. One possibility is to search for people with the same attitude and make your own server.....

Best answers
I think there should be a little bit of a pushback force when you transform. I mean, in the show, whenever someone's transforming for a while, you see winds blowing outwards, rock's flying, etc. I think it should be that if your pl is already higher than the transforming person's, you can easily get close enough to melee, and stuff, but if you're lower than pl than him, you can still do it, but you just move more slowly towards him cuz of the force pushing you back. Same should apply for anyone standing near transforming person. The if pl is bigger, he won't get pushed back, but if his pl is lower, he does get pushed back.

How about that? :)

Best answers
Or some extreme pushback with like rocks fly out and do damage ... and people have to block like on the show?

Best answers
good ID but i dont think the rock arent easy to code cuz you dont have a attack for it it just happens but the pushing away (Ki Shove) ID is good

Best answers
Originally posted by ReV!n$e:D
I think the problem is that there are people who just want to fight and then there are other people who want to have it like it is in DB (Oh, and then, there are the nOOb's ;) ). So it is impossible to satisfy everyone. One possibility is to search for people with the same attitude and make your own server.....
RPG Mode team play @ AI enemy's no storyline like in DBZ cuz its hard and than you can't have Krillin beating Cell

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
RPG Mode team play @ AI enemy's no storyline like in DBZ cuz its hard and than you can't have Krillin beating Cell
Are you trying to use this symbol (@) for "and"? Because it means at. This (&) is "and" Also ID doesn't mean idea so plz type out the word because your sentences are hard to understand.

Best answers
Originally posted by Blackflame666
Are you trying to use this symbol (@) for "and"? Because it means at. This (&) is "and" Also ID doesn't mean idea so plz type out the word because your sentences are hard to understand.
Role Playing Game mode with team play AT AI enemy's it can not have a storyline like Dragon Ball Z because it wouldt make any sense because Krillin can't beat Cell

there, clear enough for you?

Best answers
How about you are less vunerable to melee attacks while you have the slowest transformations, or you can block while turning SSJ, but you have to time it? When you have the shorter or perfect transformations you dont have defense tho...makes sense kinda? I dunno but something should probably be done...I take advantage when the bots do this hehehe.

Role playing would be cool i suppose, if i could try it...also isnt it kinda unfair that cells and friezas disks can be called back but krillens cant? I dont think its fair.

Ever notice how they never go for the groin in DBZ? I would kick them in the groin and stuff.

You should also be able to do like Kao Ken (however its spelt) where ur stronger and faster, but it takes Ki and Health (not too much health or you would die too easily) and you should be able to go crazy with the Ki balls like they do in a fury, (vegeta to cell after he killed trunks) I know secondary fire is pretty fast, but maybe it could be a desperation move when you are on low health?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom