God Dammit Help Meh

Best answers
Alrite i have a problem when i try to connect to a esf i get a dissconnecting meesage that says dissconnected from server reason timed out can sum1 give me the exact directions on how to fix this problem
Orion told me to enter sumthing in the console command i forgot wat it was but i tried to do it yesterday and it still didn't work sum1 plz help me help me or i will hurt sum1 then u wil never b able to sleep at night :devgrin: and we will all go to hell hahaah j/k i get like that u no
P.s i dont really no who to do the whole console/cvars thing can sum1 help me wit that

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa buddy, there's no need for the swearing. And try to avoid them typo's, I could barely read what you just said. Anyway, I think you need to adjust your filters. Go to internet games/filters, and set the game to ESf.

Best answers
lol wat swear did i say well my fault i'm so mad. I havent been able to play since i got steam but i that didnt fix the problem but ty for the advice anyway.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
"connection timed out" means you couldn't finish the connection, sounds like an internet problem. Make sure if you have a firewall to allow steam. You should also try different servers, do you time out on all of them?

Best answers
Yay on every connection but i can play hl but not esf Well i dont even no if i have a fire wall and if i do how do i fix it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well I am not to sure, the only firewall I know how to use is Zone Alarm, but if other games work, just not esf, then I haven't a clue, if halflife works then esf should work too. Another possibility is you have a really slow modem/computer, and since esf seems to lag more than most online games, it is dropping you because you are too slow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could be something to do with WON, maybe they decided to start taking it down a couple days earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom