Glowing effects

Best answers
Is it possible to make just the ssj hair glow in esf after transformation? . If any of the creators happen to see this. Please gimmie a lil info on what the engin is capable of.

Best answers
Are you talking abaout the hair that glows, or the whole model. i've seen mods that can make the models glow in any color you want, or isn't this what you mean??
--------------------------------------
°Seek and Destroy°

the NightShade will come and take your spirit away

ZuL

Best answers
Yes it is possible, but you need to code that. As Dakota pointed out, you can make a whole model glow a colour, but that would need coding OR adminmod. But making certain parts glow would need some coding... I'm pretty sure it's not impossible, even for the HL engine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why, their hair doesn't glow in the show enless the arua is on, which is the glow.... They only turn blonde you guys. >.<

Best answers
i thinhnk he means when the character transforms he should flash back and forth (gold-black-gold-black .. ) that have been mentioned b4, it can be done by changin the model back and forth but it would lag.

even thu i still insist that there are other ways of doing it, but it doesn't matter, it's good right now, ofcourse it could be better, buty it's still great right now.

Best answers
lol cmon guys that not what i mean. If you have "SEEN THE MOVIES" then you know that when they go ssj there hair glows for a while, thats all im talking about :) .Its a symbol of the transformation. 1000000 power warriors is a great example of what im talking about. watch gokus hair after he goes ssj. then you will see what im talking abuot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u use hls normal glow thing it looks like crap cause u got this glowing skin over ur head

in order to make decent glowing u would need somethign like a sprite/light combo to make it not look stupid

Best answers
it glows when there is an aura... doesn't have to be after transformation.. and i think this kind of glowing is to complex to implement and no one ill play attention to it so it'll be invain :p :talk:

Best answers
This would probably be doable on quake3 because the models have sections on them which seem to glow or reflect, but not on halflife.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have never seen anything like that on BFP. Must be me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom