Glowing dragonballs

Best answers
when i´m playing the capture the db mode, sometimes i cant find the dragonballs...because they are small and sometimes match with the background...so why don´t make the dragonballs glow!
it´s much easier to find and spot.:idea:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well I use the radar to use the general location of them, and then I scale around the area, I think they already stand out pretty good. just make sure in some levels that if the radar says you are very close to the Dragonball, then you need to also check on cliffs and other obstacles.

Best answers
well i think there fine the way they are. finding the dragon balls never really EASY. at least i dont think they were supposed to....

Best answers
If you have glowing dragonballs it would be easier but the game would be less fun because everyone will just go after the dragon balls and won't even fight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the idea is so you'll only find them if you look closely. You know, so it's actually hard to find them, and you get this "challenge" thing going on that makes you work for stuff but is rewarding in the end.:D

Best answers
How about allowing to throw ur dragoball to a team mate... charging to throw how far... like blitzball a little. this wud add to the fact that if the opposite team nned the one dragonabll it was skipping from meber to member allowing the opposing team to break andretrieve the gathere dragonballs!!

What u think all?

Junaid

Best answers
You should just carry the balls in a sack. If you die or you hit a button they all fall out. Its BS as it is now where you can only hold one tennis sized ball at once.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
You should just carry the balls in a sack. If you die or you hit a button they all fall out. Its BS as it is now where you can only hold one tennis sized ball at once.
I agree, if they were the nameke balls it would be different, but these are the earth Dragonballs and you should be able to easily carry 2 or 3.

Also, i think a better way to find them instead of the glowing idea, would be add a zoom feature to the radar. Just like in the show, you could zoom up to see right were the ball is.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah the Scouter/radar. Lets you know where the balls are and people are.... You mean you never used it before!?!?

Best answers
Anyone agree or like my idea?... Would liek to know if others agree on the loading sequense of shenron... so players can battle it out to make the wish!

Best answers
I definitely think it would be fun to be able to change how far you throw the balls, this way if youre tired of just regular esf you can play rugby!!!!!

Best answers
hehe i actually found the dragonballs before i knew of the scouter.. but easy way to spot them is to throw ki balls it makes the dragonballs flash yellow...

Best answers
That would be a great idea, to give the radar a zoom capability(i think i spelled that right) it would make finding the dragonballs easier to find them. I do think it would make alot of sence.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah ive thought the same thing their not visible enough even with the radar sometimes it takes ages to find one either they glow or when you get close enough to one an indicator appears above the dragonball or something cus as it is its really annoying finding them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom