Gir is a daddy :o (update)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i finally got my xmas pics, and here is Gir, with his niece/addopted daughter, Sarah-Louise. who, in this photo is 5 weeks old. She was born 7lbs 8oz.

and is a real cutie :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
she's got your.. wait what?
You've addopted a kid? heh

Congratulations!

So what made you decide to do this if you don't mind me asking

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like you'll be a great gaurdian.

She's obviously thinking... "change mah diaper!"

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<3 looks like there's a lot of love there, I know you'll be a great Dad ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, actually she was like "OMFG DID YOU FART?!"

Prozac, she was born to my 19 year old sister, and her boyfriend Ian. who are both wasting drug addicts, so my family came to the conclusion, that since Emma wouldn't abort the child, and hasn't cleaned her **** up, that we/i would be responsable for her.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Prozac, she was born to my 19 year old sister, and her boyfriend Ian. who are both wasting drug addicts, so my family came to the conclusion, that since Emma wouldn't abort the child, and hasn't cleaned her **** up, that we/i would be responsable for her.
and you didn't mind?

I mean having a kid is a great responsibility, which will drain away alot of your life
So you're doing it all alone too, good luck man ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never alone, i have great support from my mother, father, and friends :)
sure its tough, and i can't do as much as i used to. but its very rewarding. and it's helping me come to grips with the fact that one day i'll be a REAL dad, and i can't wait.

i love Sarah, but she isn't mine... it's hard to explain.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm. When she's about two, take her to the park, bust out an acoustic guitar, and maybe take a medium collie-ish dog. That trifecta will get you poontang instantly. If it doesn't work in England then come to America and I guarantee it will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something very similar happened to my sister - she had an abortion, though.. it was such a complicated time in our lives and she only came out about it almost a year later. We were told the child was several months along too... It really sucks. I'm happy to hear that child made it into this world though. Good luck with raising her, being a parent's definitely not an easy role to take on. :yes:

I bet she's thinking "Aren't you Angel? He resembles David Boreanaz, he must be Angel!"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do people keep saying i look like him? o_O

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Gratz again! Must say, taking care of your sisters child and raising it as your own is pretty awesome. I don't think I would have been able to do it.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adorable! Good luck with that precious package, it's the most life changing thing you will ever encounter. Remember, her life rides around on your back from this day forward.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Hah, no.
If you pay attention to where she's looking, she's obviously thinking "Woah that's nice hair.. Did you know you have nice hair?"
Congratulations, if I ever have kid's I'll love em' to death.
So, take awsome care of er' and teach her some sort of martial art when she's old enough.
Good sense of self-security, confidence and just owns. =D
But, teach her guitar -before- martial arts.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, it looked a lot better when it wasn't soaking wet, and when i'm not covered in glitter xD

Cuc, you are so right man... so many new life skills learned!

Best answers
Good thing that you decided to raise the kid inside the family so she wont be adopted to another family. I have a few sisters and i dont think i could handle it if i was supposed to take care of their kids. Do you think she will say you "daddy" or "uncle" when she grows up?
Anyways, good luck being a parent!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im looking at uncle. as i said before, she isn't MY baby.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn, that's really a huge responsibility, and yet very awesome, i'm sure it'll bring you lots of joy ^^ (and no sleep:p )

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom