Ghost sightings

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
It wasnt attached to the Powerplug or to the PC it was just the Printer without any cables. Then in the middle of the night it turned on and printed an empty page with nothing on.

That got me scared as hell. i turned the ligths on an freaked out when i seen that there was no possible way how this could happen. I still dont got an answer how that happend.
batteries

:p

Anyways, this is rather more of a hallucination, but whatever.

Me and my brother used to have this cool clown picture on our wall. I hated it (i'm not clown-a-phobic, just it was ugly and scary)

Well, one night I couldn't go to sleep so I was looking at the picture, just thinking how retarded it was, when after a while I saw it just from smiling and it just started moving. I closed my eyes in fear, and when I opened them, I say it straight in my face. I screamed and jumped back, and flew against the wall (my bed was pushed against the wall) and i covered myself. To convince my parents to take the clown out of my room, I slept in their room for 2 weeks before they were convinced I was scared ****less of it.

Bad memories ftl ;_;

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not just one Hito, I have quite a few supernatural tales to tell. So I'll start with the everbad Ouija stuff.

I've had two bad encounters with Ouija boards, and to most of you who know me well, I'm fairly religeous and wouldn't be caught dead under the same roof as one. This first encounter with Ouija was in the summer of 1992. But before the Ouija, we have to set up the reasons why Ouija was brought into my home.

Now, this is the house of my adolescence. For much of my childhood, my parents struggled to secure money to build a home on land they had purchased when I was a baby. After one construction company cheated them out of their $20,000 dollar deposit (in 1984 mind you), they were financially crushed, and needed to pull out all the stops to build the house they wanted. In 1988, they had finally gathered the money to have a home built on the lot they had purchased in 1976. From what I know of the land's history, there should be nothing wrong with it. In the 1800's the area was a Rich man's get away, a place where you could pay to hunt, and hunt till you were bored. There are no known graves on my property, nor any suspicion that there should be, but the house is never the less haunted. How a new home gets haunted, I haven't the slightest clue. I saw the building being built step by step every weekend from fall of 1988 untill the spring of 1989, and there were no accidents on the work site.

Fast forward to 1991. Small strange things happen in the home, nothing major. One night when my best freind of the time was staying over, we decided to play manhunt. Pennsylvania is boring, and manhunt was our obsession. We would often play in the dark, and in the woods. My Dad would also play on occasion. We were all into the martial arts, my father was an accomplished gymnast, and we were all sneaky bastards, so manhunt was often intense and fun.

Except this one night.

Since it was crappy outside, we decided to do it inside, and made all the rooms in limits except the downstairs rec room. That room was the base for the searching "it" person. We had three dogs at the time; a 40 lb beagle poodle mix, a 80 lb German Shepherd/Samoyed Mix, and a 75 lb Husky/Golden Retriever/Collie Mix. The smallest dog was dim witted and onery, and generally lazy. The other two were hyper and had very acute senses. This night, they were all subdued, laying around and not doing much else. My brother and I hid, while Greg counted out loud. I had found the perfect hiding place downstairs in the garage's closet by the water heater. My brother had found a place in the living room behind the TV. Greg ended his count and came searching.

A few moments later, he runs like a bat out of hell back to base. When we asked him what had happened, he told me that he saw me walking quietly past as he was searching in my parents room. But as he went to follow, he clearly saw this thing that looked like me walk clean through the door as if the door did not exist. Little did I know from this day forward that my room would be the focal point for alot of bad things.

During this time, the dogs barely stirred. If someone was in the house, the dogs would have lept to their usual barking spree. But then, how does someone actually walk throught the walls and doors . . .

I'll post the next bit tommorow :d Too much typing.

Best answers
Well since Cucy is posting I might aswell add to the madness.

Many years ago when I used to live upstairs in my home and slept with my door open, I moved downstairs only a few years back, but at this time I was prolly around 6 or 7 when my dad used to work for the old division of his company.

I woke up during the night, it must have been early morning because I heard someone walking around which was what I think woke me up, I called out to my mum and sat up in bead to get out to go to the toilet and say hi to dad who, would have been getting ready to go to work if he was awake and to the right hand side of my bed stood a ghost.

It was a short little man with a beard. Not exactly short enough to call a midget but definately short, and he stood there smiling at me. Whether or not I was frozen in fear on not I don't know but if I remember correctly I looked at him and say 'you're not my mum' in a completely calm tone. I got no response from the spirit which just remained there smiling.

As you probably would when you are still staring at something that shouldn't exist I rubbed my eyes shut them hard and opened them to find the spirit now to my left. My memory at that point goes completely hazy and all I can remember is lying back down after calling out for mum again, and burying my head under my covers until she came into the room.

And when she did I asked her if dad was awake, to which her answer was no.

At the same time I remember seeing a shadow walk past my door, as if someone was walking into the bathroom, but I can't remember where it fits. From that day on I've never slep with my bedroom door open.

I'll also note while at that point in time I can't remember being afraid, if I saw another, I'd prolly pee my pants or something :X

I'll remember to add a mass gnome/dwarf summoning attack to Cucumba's repetoir for our FC fight

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might as well tell that other tale I told Hito. This wasn't a ghost sighting, it was just bizaare... Alright I'll start it off with a question, just to set the mood. We've all felt warm, and cold, but have you ever felt something unnatural? Ever felt yourself being watched? Ever felt thick tension in the air after somebody was yelling? Well I felt something instantly recognizable in one specific little alcove outside of a very specific little apartment on numerous occasions as a child that drove me away from it.

Near the neighboorhood where a lot of friends of my family live there was an apartment complex called the... um... I'll find it and edit in it later. At the very far back corner of this complex there was an apartment that backed up to a small alley like alcove with a fence where you could enter from the back without actually seeing the complex itself. For this reason I didn't notice it was part of a larger complex until years later. It was a two story apartment, which always hide a line hanging on the second floor on a small balcony where clothes were hung. There were flower pots along the edge, and the lower story had one window in the brick frame that was always closed with a shade (if I recall correctly). There was nothing particularly eerie about this little area, there were houses both to the left and right of the little alley like entrance (it was not very long, maybe two houses length coming off of the main street to the apartment), but I felt more terror in that alley than I think I may have ever felt anywhere else in my life. I never saw anything creepy, or heard anything, but I know something was there, because I felt it. This might sound stupid to you, but I am 100% positive of what I felt, and it was evil. I didn't understand the source, but I assumed it was the apartment I couldn't take my eyes off of. I turned into that alley once on accident as a kid and I was instantly paralyzed (i'm starting to get goosebumps remembering this crap) by this gripping feeling. I remember staring at it when I was really small, on my first bike, and just shaking. I knew better than to stick around so I took off. The next time I turned into that alley was also on accident, about 5 years later. The same exact feeling washed over me, and I knew exactly where I was, staring at that same building, at the windows on the first and second floor, scared of just what the hell was emitting such an emotion, and why the hell I could pick it up. I was older then, and I just stared for a long time, trying to figure out exactly what I was feeling. I determined the only thing in the world that came to mind was evil, wretched, terrible, terrifying hatred filled evil.

I started wondering what in the world would make me feel that way. Was somebody being murdered inside? Was somebody being tortured in there? A ghost? I had no idea what the hell it could be, but I turned around and went back home. A few years later I repeated this process, and that time I went to mom. Again, mom happened to have the most bizaare coincidental evidence at her disposal, and here it is: When mom was little she grew up in the same neighborhood, and it just so happens she had a few friends that lived in that apartment complex, one living in that exact apartment building. She told me, in fact, that she'd seen a ghost there. As the story allegedly goes, she and her friends went over there as young teenagers and decided to try something unusual, so they broke out a ouji board, and tried to have a seance. The girl that lived there apparently already thought the places was haunted, so they asked whoever it was to come out, and in the middle of their little gathering they apparently all noticed the door creek open and someone look in at them from outside. They all freaked out and scattered, only to find that no one was actually there. Bewildered and paranoid they all scattered, and they didn't meet at that apartment again. Some years later when mom was curious she contacted that same complex and asked them if anything unusual or violent had happened in recent years, and it was explained to her that there had been a violent domestic dispute ending in a brutal murder a while before the apartment changed ownership, and they didn't have many details about it, but it was in the back of the complex.

Now it's been several years since all that happened, and when I go back now I don't feel anything. If it was a ghost, the thing moved itself on. If somebody was being tortured, maybe they died. I really, really regret being too scared to actually look into it back when I was younger and felt that absolutely terrifying feeling pour through me. I still wonder if it was something bad that I could have stopped, and I've never felt anything that wicked since then. I'd never felt an energy like that before, and I will only ever describe it as evil. I hope I didn't let someone down, but I'm glad it's gone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit, Cuc, dont stop a story right in the middle like that! Now I have to wait to read the rest... good stuff though, really creepy.

Ive never had a ghost experience, or anything supernatural.

Back in fourth grade playing Strawberry ( like jackpot, but with baseballs and bats and rolling of the ball along the ground ). I was turned, talking to my friend about whatever when, much to my suprise, my arm moved out and caught a baseball that was heading toward me. It wouldnt have hit me, but there was no way I could have possibly seen that ball coming toward me. I just stared at the ball in my hand, I was probably as shocked as my friend who had been facing the direction the ball came from, but didnt see it coming. Weird, but not supernatural.

SB, Ive had that feeling before, but only in dreams. Something would be wrong about a room or corner, and the sense of evil coming from it would scare the hell outta me. To feel that while awake...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe in ghosts.

For some of you guys, when you're in high school and stuff, lots of people will make up spooky ghost stories/superstition about something nearby, like a road that leads through the mountains. I have this road that's pretty close by, and I've driven it occasionally for a couple years now, it's about a 15 minute drive, starting at the bottom, weaving through the mountainside, and coming out down at the other end. And not once have I spotted anything from all the stories I've heard. There's a house near the top of the road that has this rabid looking dog chilling on a table, twenty-four seven. There is not one time I haven't seen this dog in the exact same spot. Several times a friend of mine and I would drive up the small gravel driveway and the dog would just glare at us. It was pretty freaky, but it wasn't too unusual. In any case, the last time I drove it, my friend claimed to have spotted a demon-looking figure with wings pass over my car as I was making a turn around a sharp bend that was bridged over a drained canal. He was looking at the trees above, and abruptly screamed "Oh ****!", and as he was saying this I saw a shadow completely cover my high-beams on the concrete. We tried to rationalize, with the facts that there were many kinds of birds that sore around during the night, but nothing with the wingspan we saw, which covered the high-beam light from my car. I told him his mind was playing tricks on his vision, later he said it moved so fast he wasn't able to identify the shape of its body. It could've been an owl, or some kind of hawk, but it would've had to be a very, very large one, or that it was around a foot away from the roof of my car when it flew over head... and it clearly wasn't because I would have seen it myself, and its shadow would have probably only hit the hood of my car. I don't know about this one, and I'll probably never see it again, but my sister's determined to scope the road... some people are so turned on by this superstitious stuff, it's funny.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
I might as well tell that other tale I told Hito. This wasn't a ghost sighting, it was just bizaare... Alright I'll start it off with a question, just to set the mood. We've all felt warm, and cold, but have you ever felt something unnatural? Ever felt yourself being watched? Ever felt thick tension in the air after somebody was yelling? Well I felt something instantly recognizable in one specific little alcove outside of a very specific little apartment on numerous occasions as a child that drove me away from it.

Near the neighboorhood where a lot of friends of my family live there was an apartment complex called the... um... I'll find it and edit in it later. At the very far back corner of this complex there was an apartment that backed up to a small alley like alcove with a fence where you could enter from the back without actually seeing the complex itself. For this reason I didn't notice it was part of a larger complex until years later. It was a two story apartment, which always hide a line hanging on the second floor on a small balcony where clothes were hung. There were flower pots along the edge, and the lower story had one window in the brick frame that was always closed with a shade (if I recall correctly). There was nothing particularly eerie about this little area, there were houses both to the left and right of the little alley like entrance (it was not very long, maybe two houses length coming off of the main street to the apartment), but I felt more terror in that alley than I think I may have ever felt anywhere else in my life. I never saw anything creepy, or heard anything, but I know something was there, because I felt it. This might sound stupid to you, but I am 100% positive of what I felt, and it was evil. I didn't understand the source, but I assumed it was the apartment I couldn't take my eyes off of. I turned into that alley once on accident as a kid and I was instantly paralyzed (i'm starting to get goosebumps remembering this crap) by this gripping feeling. I remember staring at it when I was really small, on my first bike, and just shaking. I knew better than to stick around so I took off. The next time I turned into that alley was also on accident, about 5 years later. The same exact feeling washed over me, and I knew exactly where I was, staring at that same building, at the windows on the first and second floor, scared of just what the hell was emitting such an emotion, and why the hell I could pick it up. I was older then, and I just stared for a long time, trying to figure out exactly what I was feeling. I determined the only thing in the world that came to mind was evil, wretched, terrible, terrifying hatred filled evil.

I started wondering what in the world would make me feel that way. Was somebody being murdered inside? Was somebody being tortured in there? A ghost? I had no idea what the hell it could be, but I turned around and went back home. A few years later I repeated this process, and that time I went to mom. Again, mom happened to have the most bizaare coincidental evidence at her disposal, and here it is: When mom was little she grew up in the same neighborhood, and it just so happens she had a few friends that lived in that apartment complex, one living in that exact apartment building. She told me, in fact, that she'd seen a ghost there. As the story allegedly goes, she and her friends went over there as young teenagers and decided to try something unusual, so they broke out a ouji board, and tried to have a seance. The girl that lived there apparently already thought the places was haunted, so they asked whoever it was to come out, and in the middle of their little gathering they apparently all noticed the door creek open and someone look in at them from outside. They all freaked out and scattered, only to find that no one was actually there. Bewildered and paranoid they all scattered, and they didn't meet at that apartment again. Some years later when mom was curious she contacted that same complex and asked them if anything unusual or violent had happened in recent years, and it was explained to her that there had been a violent domestic dispute ending in a brutal murder a while before the apartment changed ownership, and they didn't have many details about it, but it was in the back of the complex.

Now it's been several years since all that happened, and when I go back now I don't feel anything. If it was a ghost, the thing moved itself on. If somebody was being tortured, maybe they died. I really, really regret being too scared to actually look into it back when I was younger and felt that absolutely terrifying feeling pour through me. I still wonder if it was something bad that I could have stopped, and I've never felt anything that wicked since then. I'd never felt an energy like that before, and I will only ever describe it as evil. I hope I didn't let someone down, but I'm glad it's gone.

It's the GRRRUUUUDDDGE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I walked into a graveyard a few months ago.. Not exactly a sighting, but I've never felt that kind of... oppressiveness... I was definitely not welcome. Unusual since I used to go there to clear my mind. Now wondering why I'm suddenly no longer wanted.

Best answers
I've had a similar experiance Arthos.

My mom took me to see her parents grave's one time. It was one of those cloudy gloomy days, so the graveyard was extra creepy. As we stood at their grave's praying, I could feel this heavy feeling coming in the air. Its as if the air was trying to crush me. I think mom felt it to cause she was panting. It felt as if something their was telling us to leave.

I've felt it twice since then.

And while on the subject of feeling evil. I was in our local wal-mart shopping with a few friends. One of them is a pastor while the other is in the military. We had all gone too the back of the store near the hunting section looking for some camo gear, when my pastor friend let out this wailing scream on the next ilse. We ran over too him with 2 store clerks right behind us, and as soon as our feet hit the ilse, we were paralyzed by the presence of evil. The clerks felt it too, but it was so mind numbing we couldn't do anything. It was so intence I fell on the floor withering as if in pain.

Later to find out a store clerk had been murdered in that ilse, the murderer and murder weapon were never found though.

Best answers
I have alot of encounters ironically. But here's the thing, most of the encounters happen in the graveyard. All of my grandparents are gone sadly, so I visit my grandma and grandpa since they all live closer to me. Every time I go up there, the church bells ring up in the north. The thing is, there isn't a church to the north. Either my East, West, South, and North have gone haywire or I'm just being nuts, I say, I'm loved.

Here's another one that happened pretty damn recent (5 days to be exact). It all happened at this very computer.

My Grandmother (Grandpa on my fathers said and grandfather on my mothers side.) died in my house. So, of course, I'm instantly going to assume that my house is haunted. I say this because everytime I wander into the room that she died in, I feel... like... I really don't know how you can feel cancer but that's what I feel in that room. Anyway, so I was down at the computer, minding my buisness, just looking at my computer and the music of Popple playing (M&L: SuperStar Saga) then I see something out the corner of my eye. Nothing. Ok, whatever... I have hallucinations most of the time. So the song switches and I look over to the thuing I saw, well there was my grandmother.
Years passed. I felt like time just went vroooooooom out the window on me. Time goes back to 8:21 and I gasp like Curly from the Three Stooges and ran the **** out of there. Thing is, the computer room has a very short corridor and she was standing there, so I went through her. That's when I fell to the ground and backed up to a wall. I started to shake from fear, as always, then when I look back up, she was gone. I've gotten over it, but I'm still scared to death.

Ah memories...

Best answers
I'm not sure if this counts or not, but my mom told me that when we had just moved (i was like 3-4 years old) i had an imaginary friend that would talk to me and when my mom asked me about him i'd tell her that he didn't want me to tell her anything but in the end i ended up telling her his name (can't remember what it was) but my mom, about a week later, decided to "clean" the house with holy water and my mom says that when she asked me how my imaginary friend was i told her that he'd left... and after that i never talked to him again :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom