ghost rider

Best answers
Cage :( Don't like his acting etc.. Might go and see this movie, but I'm not expecting too much of it..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder if he will narrate this too...

Ah well, first time I heard of Ghost Rider, didn't even know it was Marvel, but looks interesting nonetheless.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Ghost Rider is the only Marvel superhero I don't like.

I'll end up seeing anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, it might be ok, to early to really tell. Never really liked Ghost Rider much anyways, so i'm not super stoked or anything.

Random

R
I like Cage and I like ghost rider. Took long enough for them to make a movie about him. I will be seeing this.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it seems Hollywood is now going down the list of Marvel characters, who have enough backstory to warrant a movie... I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

My favorite Marval character (obviously in my sig) is getting a movie in 2007. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499519/

Best answers
i wish i would see the movie any time soon it looks realy realy awsome for me im simple to impress :) the effects look nice and the i wish there would be a sciene how he doesnt make thro the chopers now that would be something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruff said:
Me want Captain America.

:\
Seconded.

I'd also like to see a good movie centered around Apocalypse, but that's probably never gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom