Ghost in tv?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I went to my friend house today. He connected his camera to the tv. He positioned it. He turned it on. All of a sudden, we saw a face. It looked like freaking godzilla. I screamed holy **** because I got scared and my friend was laughing his arse off. You guys should try it. Then we saw something again and it looked like a dragon that looked like Mc. Farlenes created.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol reminds me of that movie White Noise

Freaky. I wish godzilla would coem to MY t.v.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HA! Ain't that a *****.

Well. They're out there. Sometimes you see them.

Reminds me of a time that there was a big news story about something being repeatedly seen on a high security and highly reliable camera. The Evidence was indisputable. Suddenly, without warning, coverage stopped. Completely. Not a word more.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, pointing a video camera at the tv with the tv set to playback is pretty cool.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
People say they see shosts, I just think it's the camera bugging out when it's pointed at the TV, I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard stories and that's what it sounds like. Won't knock it til I've tried it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get the visual equivalent of microphone feedback. I saw this effect just earlier this week, on some show about twisters. Interesting show...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom