Ghetto Fabolous (promo pic again)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The effects don't match the picture in my opinion.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I kinda disagree with you 'X'. I think he got the concept right, I think(no one cares what I think but oh well =D ) he should just go for a more colorful perspective.

First off, give the backround color. Don't use Hue/Saturation. By god don't use that. o_o If you already saved the BG as itself so you could make edits in the future good for you. Otherwise I wouldn't be telling you this. ;) Go for a gold with slight blue and full yellow highlights. Use Color Balance, not the CTR+B one, the other one, Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Color Balance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yah, I don't think the fractals go wit it at all. Also the fonts suck to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for me it does... but keep crits comin...

i have to get a new view of all... just keep them comin...yeah font sucks... gotta search i think ^^"

I kinda disagree with you 'X'. I think he got the concept right, I think(no one cares what I think but oh well =D ) he should just go for a more colorful perspective.

First off, give the backround color. Don't use Hue/Saturation. By god don't use that. If you already saved the BG as itself so you could make edits in the future good for you. Otherwise I wouldn't be telling you this. Go for a gold with slight blue and full yellow highlights. Use Color Balance, not the CTR+B one, the other one, Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Color Balance.
well i dont even had used the hue saturation and i wont even use it in any furthur i think.... also i use the color balance only when i do mostly a sig.. also i know this stuff ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just saying...a rapper + techy looking fractals?

It mixes like oil and water.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why techny?
i dont even see any tecnic there o_O" but i mind that...

Btw. look it in an other view: Gosthly

Best answers
I have to agree that the picture of the rapper REALLLLY dosen't fit, i'd more expect to see some undead ghoul inside all that weird ghostly swirling. Also the fabolous looks /terrible/, really really terrible, mainly because writing that isn't straight almost always looks tacky (and i dunno if this was intentional, but it's spelt "fabulous").

-_-;

edit - you can see the tops of the letters from the original pic peeking into the bottom of yours too dude D=

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A rapper and ghostly......yeah I still don't see the connection.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
k, i think i will redo then :-\

Some else badly X_X" :

50 CENT (i know it not that good):

And beyonce (not that good too :-\ ) :

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whooa, lose the text box in the second one, it's throwing off the whole image...and ignore me if you will, but I still think those kinds of effects need to be used on different stocks or no stocks at all, this just doesn't look right imo. The effects look pretty good but combined with your choice of stocks...meh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats why i need ideas whatr kind of effects shall i use to eacht stock... gimme an idea :-\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well do you place an effect over a stock or a stock on the effects? I mean, why don't you try making a piece without using a stock at all? You can only get better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:
Well do you place an effect over a stock or a stock on the effects? I mean, why don't you try making a piece without using a stock at all? You can only get better.

1. i make on and over a stock ;)

2. yeah i could try to do it like i did befor ( its like spriting for esf ,simple easy)
But for me is it just somehow boring to do it without stocks... but ill give it a try maybe :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry what was that? You use the effects over the stock? I don't understand what you're saying and yeah, working without stocks is a good way to improve.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOOOPS, i hadnt read it right :p

Well i do it on stock, the stock is mostly the pic itself with non effects/blendings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom