GG's Death Scythe

Best answers
Eh, good jorb, what other Gundam models will you and your team be doing? The gundam part has me interested.
Just one crit, what exactly is the little piece of metal on his arm, it goes over his should pad and hangs over his under-elbow. Looks like a clamp or something, IMHO, it dosn't fit in the model...

Best answers
are they gonna be doing the Endless Watlz gundams too,those were the best looking ones.

Best answers
Thats is some nice work by you and Azn Smo, the skin looks really good. Now this is my fav mech from now on, heh unless you model/skin Heavyarms Custon -> crazy...Unless not sure if u just didn't notice or didn't skin yet but the white/grey part above his "V" shape thing, the little box thingy is green and not white/grey. This just may be me, but his shoulders seem a lil big in proportion, or a part of it seems kinda chunky in size. Anyways, I could be wrong about the shoulder part but good job anyways

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
model problems arent my fault =\, ggs model ike i said in the first post. Ive never watched gundam anything so yeh, im just goin off pics mostly.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
will you be making deathsythe hell custom? (just basically adding bat wings and a cool scythe)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks really damn good. Now try Wing Zero ;P That'd be hell to keep within decent poly limits.

-Karrde-

G
woah Smo and AZN Dragon, ur really good skinners, wish i could skin like u, pwnige skin, that vid looks so good :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
model looks great and the skinning is sweet
keep it up. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is some extremely good skinning by Smo there. I loved the video, nice stuff man :).

Best answers
just if u care... the backpack on deathscythe is a greyish instead of white also same thing with the leg guard thingys.

offtopic: take a look at the sweetest wing zero custom i have ever seen:

now thats hot.

EDIT: uh eheheeeh its a little big.... :/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
o_O yucky!!! not hard 2 colour then bump map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that looks freakin sweet!
great model

G
:O :O :O :O...... *claps* that looks totally sway :D whats it for, mechmod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom