Getting the dragon balls, help A.S.A.P

Best answers
how do you get the Dragonballs because i cant find them in Capture the dragonballs...plz help A.S.A.P

Best answers
When your in the Capture the Dragonballs mode, you must use your Scouter to find them. Their marked on the Scouter as orange points.

Best answers
You must collect the 7 Dragonballs and press use. Then you can choose between 3 options.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well. as hitman said.. you first select Dragonballmode.. then press F9 to activade radar.. you see orange dots on the radar. and those are dragonballs.. pick it up by touching it. and drop it by using the mousebuttons. put them all close together and press the B button to summon them ( B = default use button ) then make a wish

Best answers
On one stage one of the dragonballs is stuck in the ground isn't it? I am always having trouble with this mode, so i find it easier just to ignore it and leave it alone. Are any of the problems with CTDB mode being fixed in Beta 1.1?

Best answers
Yeah Capture the Dragonballs mode was bugged, but i do remember seeing something about it getting fixed, so i hope to see more people playing this :)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It won't be getting fixed in 1.1, it will be fixed in later versions, around 2.0

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_ReNe
Yeah Capture the Dragonballs mode was bugged, but i do remember seeing something about it getting fixed, so i hope to see more people playing this :)
capture the dragon balls is still experimental

Best answers
Are u shere yr playing the rihgt lvls coz some dont have dragon balls try cell_day/night or agm map

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom