Gets you goin'....

Best answers
disturbed, drowning pool, powerman 5000,system of a down, basically anything hard and fast to play to will open the can of whoopass.

Best answers
Classical music only works for me in shooters...but oh boy does it work, back when I used to play wolfenstein, I'd really whoop ass with a little beethoven

ESF I tend to go punk Blink, Boxcar Racer, Sum 41, but I also like to throw in music from my childhood, you know REO and Cutting Crew, maybe a little Billy Idol

/me fires final flash while singing dancin with myself oh oh oh dancin with myself...

OOO I just found out what the name of a song I love is...Carl Orff - O Fortuna, It's a neo-classical song made popular by such things as the intro to the Jackass movie...really gets me going

Best answers
I love listening to Metallica, Bruce Faulconer, In Flames, Dream Theater etc while playing ESF. Lots of rock and metal, really.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont play esf but in Cs or other games usually its the following:

serial experiments lain - 05 psycodelic
less then jake - all my best friends are metal heads
megaman - any type of remix
red hot chilipeppers - cant stop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah nuts, gues sill post again.. :x

Metallica - Unforgiven (I and II)
Powerman 500 - when worlds colide
Dusturbed
Reel Big Fish
Linkin Park
Korn - lets get this party started

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
but Metallica's Sleeping Peace with Dave Mustaine on lead guitar blows my pickled mind :fight:
That's not really them. hehe...

I just make my own music. Maybe someday I'll post it. I doubt anyone would care, though. I never brought it up for just that reason, actually.

Of course, Metallica's my favorite band, but it's not like all I have in my ESF game. Honestly, Powerman's "Bombshell" is great with ESF...Also a song called "Bang Bang" I think by Rammstein.

Hehe. RUTHLESS AGGRESSION.

Best answers
Some of Bruce Falconer's music (SSJ3 Acension/SSJ Vegeta)
Hell Song (Sum 41)
or Blood Brothers (Papa Roach)

EDIT: Whups, almost forgot-
Crazy Train (Ozzy Osborne...my edit though, took out all the vocals, lol)

Best answers
UNEARTHED, IN FLAMES (WHEN I WANT SOMETHING LIGHT =) ARCH ENEMY (Bah caps i aint retyping) and ch9ildren of bodam

ryoko good choice also, reel big fish = wicked band. Somebody hates me is great for dodging bullets =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason I like pop and country..... I listen to metal.. but dont like it as much... Me likes chinese music too :p.... Rock works for me too :p :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom