Gets you goin'....

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which MP3 really gets you going and playing your best in the game (melee wise or whatevr your style might be)?

Mine are Bruce Faulconer - Hells Bells, Metallica - Turn the page, MK2 Theme, Fear Factory songs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well im only the super best one when Im freaking pisst of they beat me up too much thats when I turn my music on and then I kicked there asses now the one whos laughing is me calling them noobs....So if you see me in any server and wanna fight me careful not to piss me off...^_^ Music sometimes do push you be better in game like when I play I put music like adema,linkin park,and others is really get me going.^_^ Always use music if your losing youll see that it would get you going until you finally kick the other player's ass.

Best answers
Puddle of Mudd: She Hates Me
Linkin Park: Crawling
Tenacious D: F**k Her Gentle & Wonder Boy

Always gets me in the mood for fighting
Tenacious D songs just make you have a laugh :)

Best answers
Avenge Sevenfold, Atreyu, Poison the Well, Killswitch Engage, and Scars of tomorrow

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pitchshifter, In Flames, Fear Factory, some dance music(gotta love the hard pounding fast beats.)

there was a nother thread like this that asked to list your playlists made by Ryoko, so if you really feel like it, search back a few pages to see what I like(but don't resurrect dead threads!!!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh my god. Someone else likes/knows In Flames!

/me huggles Miroku.

Anything heavy gets me going. I listen to Metallica, Tool, Mudvayne, SOAD, etc. And also have some tracks by Bruce Faulconer.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well as far as music generally is concerned... i listen to heavy stuff.... like metallica, gnr, iron maiden, megadeth, marilyn manson, fear factory, sepulture, in flames, ozzy.... and also like stuff like linkin park, limp bizkit, ac dc...... and also some of trance/beat dominating songs.....

but I asked what gets you going in the game? as in something that makes you play better... if that is the case with you at all.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep that is what I listen to while playing. I don't use the in-game MP3 player, I own all the CDs and just put them in my stereo... much better system than my stupid little PC speakers...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suicidal Tendencies - Berserk. Powerman 5000 - When worlds collide.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
yep that is what I listen to while playing. I don't use the in-game MP3 player, I own all the CDs and just put them in my stereo... much better system than my stupid little PC speakers...

Thats why you get a stereo and jerryrig it to you Sound card. It worked for me.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... Arthos, thats very interesting... I may have to try it sometime soon...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
This guy knows what his talking about :yes: indeed I do that too is better to put in the stereo and with better speakers.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
Suicidal Tendencies - Berserk. Powerman 5000 - When worlds collide.
Someone else knows of the joy of the Chuch of Suicidal :p

Get Whacked and Goin' Breakdown get me fired up from them, but Metallica's Sleeping Peace with Dave Mustaine on lead guitar blows my pickled mind :fight:

V'

Best answers
Ummm Bjork why dosn't anybody listen to that when they play? What the hell, no one listens to classical music when they play? I listen to jazz sometimes and thats when I kick some...ok not a lot of ass but a large quanity of it.Also, I listen to comdey, straight up raw comdey. Not the def comdey crap. That stuff is all the same. I listen to the pros. To name a few: Lewis Black, George Carlin, David Spade, Robbin Willams, Sienfield, Denis Leary.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
Someone else knows of the joy of the Chuch of Suicidal :p

Get Whacked and Goin' Breakdown get me fired up from them, but Metallica's Sleeping Peace with Dave Mustaine on lead guitar blows my pickled mind :fight:
what??! metallica's sleeping peace with dave mustaine!??.... i'm a hell metallica fan, so how the heck did I never hear about that.... any more info on that?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I think I'll give you a five minute head start.. :devgrin:

Just kidding. :D

Anyway, I'll listen to anything from Metallica to Greenday. I'm varied in my choices, theres even some Eminem and Fatboyslim in there somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom