Get rid of that red triangle

Best answers
i hate it how people can see u from far away just cuz of that red trianglethey should just keep the green one coz then u can see ur teammate only

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then replace the triangle model with a blank model

Best answers
yeh but other people can still see u!u get it everyone will still keep it and i could just be a cheep guy and make the triangle a colour that stands out alot

Best answers
So? It is not like it stays there after a long distance. It doesgo away. And what color? Blue? Oh wait, the sky is that color.... green? Nope sorry, water and ground is that color.... BROWN! Wait, mountains, right.... You can't really abuse it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with out the triangle it would be impossible to find people

Best answers
ESF isnt about hide and go seek. The models are so incredibly small that its hard to see people far away and the point of the game is to fight not run in circles.

Best answers
Maybe ESF doesn't promote running and fleeing for whatever reaons you might have. (Beamwhoring, Sensu popping, or just basic lame sneak attacks.) To remove the triangles would remove the flow of the game which would bring down the intense fun factor. I want to play an action game, not Where's (Insert Dragonball Z Character here). That's where I stand, like it matters.

Best answers
They should add that BFP thing, when somebody uses boost, you can see them through the walls.

Another thing, the diamond keeps disappearing when you're at a certain distance. But the team mate's diamond doesn't disappear.

But still, the scanner update is very satisfying.

Best answers
hey, ummm kinda stupid question but does anyone have like a yellow or blue replacement for the triangle, i cant really edit anything and im color blind and all the earth/tan levels all blen with the red.

Orz

Best answers
It's not a stupid question, I'm red/green/brown colourblind and the triangle is impossible to see on maps like esf-cell-day... if there was an alternative colour sprite I'd appreciate it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom