geji-maru sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My newest artwork. Whadya think? :cool:

*edit* the shakycam effect looked kinda weird, so i got rid of it o_o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks ok, tho i dont like the purple, it doesnt fit the rest, pics blended in ok, and a nice bg and animation

overal: 9.1/10

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The purple looks ugly and it clashes. The animation looks dumb (fade to white?). The pic of Rock Lee on the left looks bad the way you blended it.

Best answers
Yeah, definatly get rid of the fade to white, and make your name smaller.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok. What colour should i make the purple then? PS. The one on the left is that way, because his arms were pixelated, so i had to cover them up. What should i make the fading colour

Best answers
Don't fade it. That's what is killing it. You should be content with the text animation, which is really nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okily dokily. I'll post an update 2moro morning. Have to wake up nice and early for Excel Saga o_o

*edit* i had an idea :cool: I'm gonna try and make the "Rock Lee" text bounce to the back of my sig then out of the sig, then around again, to make the animation loop. You will see what i mean if i pull it off :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
change the purple to green and take off that stupid fading white thing.. just leave the text anime

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think iit's spelled geji maru.. heh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt spell it Geji MaRu....o_O i spelt Geji Mayu.....o_O And i'll change it from purple to green then now. I'll post it in 25 minutes.
Wait I see what you mean now, the title :scared: anywhoo, without further apu, i give you purple to green (With my new animation (the bouncing one i was on about) :] )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bouncing thing is useless. It's okay when Rock Lee zips in from the left, but you should just leave it like that for about 15 seconds, then have it go out to the left again for 5 seconds..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this one already looks better, but the bouncing (like said above) doesnt fit, second changing BG wasnt a too good idea, atleats it CAN become a good idea, i see ur prob, u let ur BG change to a new BG and then suddenly it pops back again to ur old BG, thats what looks stupid make it so, that it fades from BG1 to BG2 and back to BG1 and then u let the animation restart, like this u will have a perfect flowing animation which actually looks quite nice :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i missed out a layer, so theres 2 backgrounds ;D (its amazing how forgetting one thing can change everything isnt it) I'll remove the second animation then for ROCK LEE, but the zipping back for 5 secs i cant do. Too much hard work o_o
(and i dont know, plus i cba) I'll probably do it later or something.

Best answers
I LOVE THE ANIMATION! but theres like a purple strip right above the green, bah, it ruins it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeeze so much stuff in it. I don't like any of the animations in it either. And too much text in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom