Gamemode - Survival: bot war

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i was thinking about this for a little while, and i thought it would be a good addition since it would be relatively easy to implement and would kinda build comradery between the noob's and pro's.

i got the idea from left 4 dead.

the game starts off with the human team (limited to about 5 to 7 for the servers sake). then the bot team spawns in, their numbers match the human side. the battle starts, the humans versus the bots. when a human dies he is sent into spectator mode for about 1 minute. when a bot dies he actually dies and a different bot spawns in its place. (that might be kinda tough on the server). as you gain more pl, so do the respawning bots. and as you continue fighting the bots get harder and harder, both in AI and in transformations.

(so, simply put, the bots would be at level 1 at the beginning and restricted to mostly melee and small attacks but by the end of the map they will be at level 5 and shooting anything, given the chance.)

if all humans end up in spectator mode, you lose. if you last the map length (about 30 minutes), you win.

OPTIONAL: at the last 5 minutes all bots scatter and an ultimate bot, of a random class and full trans, spawns. (it doesnt have the standard 20 mill pl we know they had in 1.2, but it has max AI, more than standard health, and the access to the final trans of the character which the other bots wont have.)

so, its kinda simple but i think it would be a great addition. after all, its what made games like SVEN co-op great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom