Gamecube

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I decided to post a poll about how ppl feel about gamecube.... for the reason that I haven't posted much in a while, and, pretty much, since I own a gamecube and want to here from others here who also have it. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i got high spec PC spo i dont one, so i think its gay lol

that was a crap reason... lol

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, doesn't matter to me. If anything is put up against a pc, pc will win, regardless. But, I am not here to sway opinions. Thanks for the input, Tepus.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
"I can give a flying f#%k!!!" eww it looks suck compared to ps2 and ps2 looks sucky to the xbox. xbox owns all! and camecube cant be a dvd play.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's where ure wrong. There is going to be [in the next month or so] another gamecube, called "Panasonic's Gamecube". It will be the same system, plus it will be able to play DVD's. It doesn't really matter to me, tho. My DVD player can outshine one that is included with a gaming console because its sole purpose is to play DVD's.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
They aint releasing that version of the gamecube in the states.
Anyway, i own both a ps2 and a gamecube, i think they're both fine. i refuse, however, to purchase an xbox. microsoft can rot in hell, for all i care. i don't want to give them any more money than I have to. I gotta pay for their crappy OS, but i won't pay for their crappy systems.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do u know why the gamecube cant play dvds??

because the disks are very small... like 1/3 the size of normal cds but they still hold like 1 gb of space.....

i like the gamecube its a nice and small and it has lots of good gc only games..

Best answers
ill have to agree some places with the gc.. But to all u *******s who dont like xbox.. Well. I was like that at first.. Then i played an xbox and i loved it.. Then i played gc... I hated it.. Im sorry to say but i love the xbox.. glad i got one for christmas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that just makes me stay away from the x suck even more...

xbox = evil that latches onto ur brain and makes u love micro****

thats why its so big... cause it needs room for the mind control ****... :p

i can picture it now hoards and hoards of microsoft zombies storming best buy saying "Xxxxxx booooxxxx" and the few remaining ps2 and gc players with there guncons fighting off microsofts zombie troops...

hmm that might make a cool mod... :p

Retired
Best answers
XBOX OWNZ J00 ASS BIGTIME!! Xbox is the most powerfull console, it's way more powerfull than any ohter PC on the market. i don't know why you don't like the Xbox, i guess you guys can't handle the power that you are holding :p

Best answers
PS2 OWNZ ALL
GTA3 OWNZ ALL
but seriously i luv Gta3 it rules all games (this is not spam)
IT DOES WAYT???
oh halos pretty good but Ps2 ownz all

Best answers
PS2 0WNZ J00 ALLZ!!!
GTA3 0WNZ GC, AND XBOX BY ITSELF!!!
MGS2 0WNZ!!!
Q3R 0WNZ!!!

Best answers
Well im differnt. I have to agree with Hibiki. I hate microsoft. And i wouldl ike to kill bill gates. Its just that i love the xbox.

BAAHHH.. ps2.. haha.. Atari is better then ps2

Best answers
GameCube is a great system, regardless of having a few games with gore and killing.

I'm not much into those gore games. I'm more into adventure games and the likes.

Best answers
Android16, ARE YOU AN IDIOT, ATARI'S ARE GOOD, BUT NO WHERE NEAR PS2. ATARI'S ARE NOTHING, NOTHING COMPARED TO PS2

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wish I had enough money for a ps2. Well, maybe by Summer, yes, by summer, I think one will be in my ownership, then I will have the two best systems, ps2 and gamecube.

Best answers
hmm, i still think the gc will come out as a victor.
ps2 and xbox will rot in hell, i've played the ps2 at a friends, and damn, that games suck, and most graphics aren't much better than a N64(banjo tooie, zelda, but o damn miyamoto, why did you have 2 change zelda?? now it sux for the gc).
The xbox=microsoft,and everything from microsofts sux.
I haven't got an gc yet, damn, why do i have to live in europe? release not here until februari, and i don't import, cuz that's far 2 expensive:).
still think the gc has most potential of winning this, look at the n64, it hasn't got as many games as the greystation, but most of the games are rocking quality, and ps only has FF and some racing games. xbox still 2 see, only halo looks good.

playstation has most amount of fans at the moment, xbox has a huge amount of money, and nintendo has some really good quality games in stock.

ah, lets wait 1 or 2 years, and we'll see who's the best.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah very true it's not fair to live in holland (europe). When a game is out in america for my GBA I have to wait for like 3 months before it comes out here :(

Learned to live with it tough

Greetz Naz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom