gamecube.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just bought sims the on my nintendo gamecube, does anyone has this game? and does someone know the mony cheat? i´m always broke...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the sims does get slightly repetative after buying everyone that came out for pc and the one on PS2, anyway for your cheats just visit www.cheatplanet.com for any cheats for near enough everygame :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never understood The Sims. Why play a game about real life? If I want to see real life I'll just go live it. I prefer playing games about fantasy and things that couldnt take place in the real world.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by bobbybaby
anyway for your cheats just visit www.cheatplanet.com for any cheats for near enough everygame :D
i alreade checked that site before, they dont have any for the sims on the GC :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Wangster
i alreade checked that site before, they dont have any for the sims on the GC :cry:
hmmm, probably because its just come out recently...ermm i'd look at the PS2 ones and see if you can use those, if not go to www.google.com and just search for "the sims gamecube cheat" or something similar ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grr. i dotn think there are any cheats, i cant find any money cheats :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well on the PS2 version (only just found this out, cause i dont play it on the PS2) that there isnt a money cheat on the PS2 version, just a "unlock The Sims Mode" and "Free Everything" (unlocks all furniture etc..) :( sorry

Best answers
shame on you... cheating. I think cheating is the same thing as admit defeat!

Best answers
what??? Cheating is fun. Cheaters always prosper bcuz they are one step ahead of you! (lol, i don't cheat unless i beat a game, but after I beat it it's fun too cheat.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, they should always put some cheats in a game. Makes it fun once you beat it :) No one makes you use cheats anyway

Best answers
You could try www.gamefaqs.com has all games that are out on it i use it for checking out games before i buy them + for the cheats when i get stuck and happy simming.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would definitely check out gameFAQ's. That place has everything. If there are cheats, they will have them.

Best answers
I killed Sims dead on the PC. The first version. In a week. After that it sucked. On the GC it would suck (love the console, but it's not made for crap like Sims)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx for the sites man! but hostile, if you played any other version then the first, you would know that the sims rock!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, the first sims was very serious and things lighten up ALOT from living it up and onwards

Best answers
There are a bunch of sites like gamewinners.com cheatarea.com xtreme-cheats.com and cheattingdome.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom