Gamecrashes

Best answers
Whenever I do the Spirit Bomb of Goku, the game crash when he begining to say "The river ...etc." ..or when I play 5-10 mins the game crashed ~This suckz hard ~~

Can you help me plz ??? Whats the reason for thise **** crash bug ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The most likely problem is that you're using the "Software" video mode. ESF doesn't support it very well at all. You have to use either OpenGL or Direct3D.

Best answers
Aha,so i hope thise bug will be fixed in the next version...

my pc is to bad for direct3d or opengl :(

Best answers
argh.. the game crashes right after i pick my character and the game starts.. what can i do to stop this madness! ahh..!
:cry:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I hope they fix that in the next patch too.
My PC sucks to begin with, but having to put it on OpenGL makes it even slower. (Yes, it IS possible for my PC to be slower than it currently is....)

Best answers
I had this same problem, when I first got this game, I know it sucks, so..type in "cl_fxquality 0" in console, and then try it, thats what fixed my probs..

:yes:

Best answers
Alright, i'm here for one reason, to play the game, i have no interest what so ever in the forum, and frankly Never use forums, but if anybody can help, much obliged, my e-mail is [email protected]. The game crashes, the cl_fxquality "0" has been adjusted, but "the OpenGL mode is not supported by you're computer" happns any time i try with openGL, so direct3D, wich i usualy use, let's me connect, and let the screen begin to load, the first time i installed it it even allowed me several seconds of play, and then it crashes, no messages, it just returns to my desktop, now i have 320MB of RAM, so i doubt that's the problem, i don't know the Req. of the game but, my thought is it's probably my video card, which is only a 4MB generic card, that came with the computer three years ago, though it's never caused a problem before(i could always rely on the greatness of half-life without the extreme need for hardware, which is why i hate most other games) so any answer, even if it's the dreaded "dude, you need a new video card, and probably a new computer" anything is better than this horrid guessing game of wether it'll work or not that, sadly, hours of yelling profanities at my computer won't solve(on the upside it's working wonders for my stress problem) once again, my e-mail address is
[email protected]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, first off its cl_fxquality 0 not cl_fxquality "0"
And this may seem like a VERY dumb question, but are you sure you're hitting OK instead of Cancel on the Video Modes screen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom