Game mode

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well i was tinkin of an extra game mode,

Real time Pl's just like in dbz an the strength of that person... if you are intrested in a real battle just plkay this gamemode, i think it's queit cool

what do ya think?

Best answers
So this mod would be based on the player's strength's in DBZ??
That would really unbalance the game cuz everybody would pick Goku since he is the strongest in the series.......and a SSJ Goku would kill Friezar form 4 instantly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggested it before, but you have to consider the fact that, although fun, you'd have to pick a point in the timeline for the realistic powerlevels to take place, if you choose Frieza Saga powerlevels then Cell's PL would be something like 10,000PL as he was in his hibernation stage underground, if you choose the end of the Buu saga then Goku and Buu would be the only characters powerful enough to stand a chance. Ginyu would start at around 200,000PL and Goku would start around 50,000,000PL which means he'd kill him with one punch or ki blast. Also, any post-Trunks Saga powerlevels would be assumptions.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope Buu,cause he is upper strong.

But i like such a think, peeps with "WEAK" chars gonna train/need/got skillz then.
and its always fun when your a good "weak" char and pwn a noob "strong"char and you gonna surpass them.

*edit: Ravendust was faster.*
--
hmm Timeline: i would like to have it at the end of DBZ. where Goku Buu would pwn,cause i would take a other char then. I dont take them anyway.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless you want a game mode where a billion Kid Buu's zip around the map then this idea is not good.

Best answers
I think if this idea was implemented, it would get out of hand...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt this would be possible to balance. In each saga there was a bunch of weak people and a couple super powers that battled it out.

Best answers
Hmm....I have an ideea how this mod would work....listen:
So there are 3 villains in ESF maybe 4 with ginyu so in this mod u're gonna start from the "ginyu saga" were a player is ginyu and the other guy's tryes 2 stop him....like in CS when someone is the VIP...so there could be in the GOOD team lets say:Goku...Piccolo....Krillin and on the other team:Ginyu(VIP) friezar ginyu....the differens will be that the "VIP" will have more power than the normal player...ok so u start in the ginyu saga after u kill the "VIP" the guy that has killed starts with the model that he choosed let say Cell.....now a random player is choosen for the Friezar saga...and so goes on until the Buu saga after finishing that....u won the mod...like it?

Best answers
it would be really quick and boring, having realistic pls just wouldnt work, it would be nice if it did, but hey we can all dream can't we?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well if it was like that then everyone would go Gohan as his Mystic form was stronger than Goku and Buu.

Personally I think this mode would be hard to figure out how to implement it so that more than 3 characters are chosen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt this would be possible to balance.
It's not supposed to be balanced.

I think it would work if there was a fixed character limit of 1 and only 1 person allowed on the Evil team, everyone else on Good, with 5 preset powerlevels/timelines regarding which character is chosen on Evil. Ginyu, Frieza, Android #18, Cell, Buu (Vegeta goes back to the Good team like he should be). This would make it like the show (yay) and keep some sort of balance in terms of Good:Evil power ratio. It would make a good 'Fox & Hounds' style gameplay.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
offcaurse when you train you can get stronger then a regulair goku... even krillin would kick his ass :p if you train him ingame!

an other suggestion in this mode, let a admin choose what pl's will be used like saiyan saga,cell saga frieza saga ect ect

would be cool ^^ let me hear your toughts and idea's!

Edit:

in this mode everybody can be 1 person at a time so there will not be more then 1 goku flying around or more then 1 vegeta (get my drift?)

Best answers
Hows about this: the characters becomes avaibable only by time. F.ex.:
at beginning you get Gohan(1000), Piccolo(1500), Tien(1200), krillin(1000), jamecha(1000) and chaus(900). Then both teams avarage pl is about 3500, you get these new characters: Goku (5000), Vegeta(5000). About 25.000: Gyniu forces(all about 30.000). About 100.000: Frieza(100.000). About 1.000.000:Androids 18, 17 (about 1.500.000). About 2.000.000: Cell (2.000.000). About 10.000.000: Brolly (10.000.000). About 75.000.000: Buu (80.000.000). Looks like all...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK so all the Good Team who are shown at the start of the show are 5000PL or less, and the weakest members of the evil team are at least 3x more powerful ranging to 16000x (Buu), that sucks. Buu doesn't enter the DBZ timeline until everyone else is very strong, if he entered at the beggining of DBZ it would have been over in seconds and there would be no series. Broly isn't in ESF, do you even play it?

If it isn't done by set points in the timeline, it will not work.

Best answers
Taip, aš žaidžiu... oh, sorry.
yes, i play ESF. I know, what brolly isn't in ESF. I know, what where was emm... those unverified talks, i dont remeber, how they are called... about brolly in ESF 1.3, but he'll not be in this part of ESF. Of course, this idea is leaky, but what you know... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom