Gallery

Best answers
dunno is this is in the right place but maybe you can post some more pics in the gallery
sorry is this was already brought up.:)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When they get the chance . . . no Webmaster has been found to take some of VT's duties away. So let them work on the beta instead . . . :)

I'd rather have a release than a picture . . .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But i would not mind some pics just to see how far they have came in recent time.

BrunO

TonyMontana

T
All the pics are going to tease us, and get us more mad cause they can play and we can't:cry:

Best answers
Someone flip over my profile a bit... Mod me or sumtin...
I'm an ESF n00b!!! :cry:

-Edit-

Much better

Best answers
BADASS Animator
Lovely title and it shows in the latest inteam, liked it so much I made a movie outta one of gokus animations, dunno if the public will ever see it but i am working them and probaly will have one released sooner or later.

Best answers
Hmmmm (thinks to self) maybe the beta is done they are just haveing to much fun playing that they are not goin to realease it and love to watch us go crazy =)

*I WISH!*
Cheeseman

Best answers
As a beta tester, I can ensure you that the beta is not complete, and I also have a bit more info than the usual esf fan and I see it not being completed until atleast a month. With school ending soon for most people. some of the esf team will be able to work more on the mod, and you will be seeing a release sooner.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As soon a Vassago gets some more time i'm sure he'll make some more model renders for the gallery. I'd update with more ingame pictures in there but it always becomes outdated very fast (like the ones in there now) and besides it would spoil everything :0)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suppose the suspense is kinda like a tease!
By the way i really like the video, thanx Val.

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
/me yells!
/me runs in wall
/me gets back up
/me runs around
/me falls on face
/me open windows
/me jumps out of window

*crazy*

:]

Best answers
Quote from: Valkyrie Alpha
"I can ensure you that the beta is not complete and I see it not being completed until atleast a month."

Woohoo, 1 month, I can barely wait. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by phrack50
Quote from: Valkyrie Alpha
"I can ensure you that the beta is not complete and I see it not being completed until atleast a month."

Woohoo, 1 month, I can barely wait. :)
heres warning for you, once a month has gone, dont whine when u dont have the beta yet, he said 1 months, but thats not when its DEFANTLY comeing out.:]

Best answers
Just trying to be optimistic here. Give a little something to hope for, ya know. and theres plenty of people whining about it right now. I'm not one of em...I still have DMZ and BFP......... and about 200 episodes of DBZ on my hard drive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Valkyrie Alpha
As a beta tester, I can ensure you that the beta is not complete, and I also have a bit more info than the usual esf fan and I see it not being completed until atleast a month.
i heard rumors about 2 or 3 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom