Gaining PL

Best answers
God damn it i cant believe it !!! I wrote like a mega thread and it got ****ing deleted because i wasent connected !!! the hell with it.

Well ill make this one really short cause I'm pissed of right now.

You guys probably noticed that when you play in the EVM server you see people with something like 7.x mil pl but they wont accened.
Now theres a reason for that and that reason is that when you accened to your final form you have like 50 mil pl and you wont gain PL at all from people that you kill. So naturally you keep your weaker form and you wont fight as hard as you can ! and thats because when you kill at normal 7.x mil you get around 12k-100k pl per kill. and when you kill that same person ssj2 majin you gain around 500 pl !

Now I know it has nothing to do right now with ESF because theres only one transformation but in the future there will be more trans's and you should'nt make the same mistake EVM did.

My solution to that problem is very simple actually just hear me out.
Well when you gain those 12k-100k pl when you kill someone in your normal form it will them be multipled by 2 when you accened to ssj ad then again multipled when you accened ussj and then again multipled when you accened to ssj2 etc... when actually this 12k-100k pl because more like 300k pl or more... you get my point. now when you kill in your best form you gain a lot less then that which makes you say hey that doesnt worth my time ill go normal form and kill someone. and that prevent from people to accened and use more power when actually even if they do get stronger in there best form weaker played will gain from that aswell because then they have some one strong to attack and gain a lot of pl from.

So to even that a little bit i say that when you kill some one in your best form it should give you the pl you should of get when you killed that person in your weakest form divide by 2 multipled by all the trans's multi'.

another thing is that when you hit you gain PL right? but when you block you dont get squat and blocking is sure a hell lot more harder then hitting.
So why wont people get PL for blocking beams ki ball and melee attacks?
Its only fair dont you think?

I'ed love to hear what you think.

- AncientZed

Best answers
nah! that would be unfair! someone has played like 5 hours evm and someone joins the server and the other guy has already like 200mil pl and he gets more pl faster and faster while the new guy doesnt advance at all! i think u should get more pl when descended than now. i know its very boring to collect slowly pl in a evm server if ure not a really good player. allthough u get better in the game as u play it but still the other players advance too so its very slow to get new transformations in evm. i have an idea! 1mil pl guy hits 7 mill pl guy and gains 60k pl?! 1mill difference=10k pl per hit and 40k per kill? Correct me if u didnt like that.

Best answers
Dragon dude said:
nah! that would be unfair! someone has played like 5 hours evm and someone joins the server and the other guy has already like 200mil pl and he gets more pl faster and faster while the new guy doesnt advance at all! i think u should get more pl when descended than now. i know its very boring to collect slowly pl in a evm server if ure not a really good player. allthough u get better in the game as u play it but still the other players advance too so its very slow to get new transformations in evm. i have an idea! 1mil pl guy hits 7 mill pl guy and gains 60k pl?! 1mill difference=10k pl per hit and 40k per kill? Correct me if u didnt like that.

I see your point but you said so yourself that if you are a new player or not so skilled it will take you more time anyway. So it doesnt matter wheather he will get thies PL points by doing so transformed because if you havent noticed all the trans's are useless because no one uses them !
Tell me when the last time you saw someone acceneds to ssj ?
(and i dont mean when you saw some one does that to get blobed)

and about your idea actually i think thats unfair for the high pl guys in the server cause they dont get squat.

-AncientZed

Best answers
AncientZed said:
I see your point but you said so yourself that if you are a new player or not so skilled it will take you more time anyway. So it doesnt matter wheather he will get thies PL points by doing so transformed because if you havent noticed all the trans's are useless because no one uses them !
Tell me when the last time you saw someone acceneds to ssj ?
(and i dont mean when you saw some one does that to get blobed)

and about your idea actually i think thats unfair for the high pl guys in the server cause they dont get squat.

-AncientZed
Alot of people ascends almost on every respawn! atleast when i have played people have ascened alot just to fight. i remeber a few days ago maybe 3/6 players were ascending after every death but i think those were not so good players cause they dont get so good pl from that but hey why do people download evm? i think they want it for the transformations not to just play on evm servers!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and what about the unnatural part of your idea
lets take goku and vegeta for example
Vegeta trained in SSJ vhen Goku trained normal and thanks to that Goku overpowerd Vegeta (do some math normal 2+2=4---SSJ 2*2+2=---when changing back 6/2=3 )

PS. your idea would totaly unbalance the game
just think for a bit lets say in EVM there are a SSJ3 Goku and a mystic Gohan
boath have the last form reached and Goku would get more pl cause his power multiplier is bigger than Gohans
to that i say
I DONT WANT A GOKU AND VEGETA ALLTIME BATTLE THE OTHERS ARE THERE TO!!!

Best answers
Yes i do see your point but it doesnt matter the fact people dont ascened.
You maybe saw player ascened i do too only they ascened to the highest level and not for normal ssj because that would be stupid.

And about unbalancing the game look i know may idea isnt perfect but you must agree that even when you ploay you dont ascened to anything else besides fore your strongest form. Well you know what i know i do.
and you said goku and vegeta will be the strongest players but they are the multiplier did not change the PL is the same only you get as much when you are in ssj forms. I know the show isn;t like that but you must do something to encourge player to use the ascened button and not only for the strongest for otherwise it gets boring my entire thrill is to play against stronger players.

And my idea is not made out of stone you can modiefy it to fit the game better. Well thats my opinion anyway.

-AncientZed

Best answers
how about HELL NO. The way it should be is that you fight in normal form, and you only transform when you HAVE to. Gaining less power in SSJ+ form is one of the disadvantages that SHOULD come with being transformed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
posted by Bihal
how about HELL NO. The way it should be is that you fight in normal form, and you only transform when you HAVE to. Gaining less power in SSJ+ form is one of the disadvantages that SHOULD come with being transformed.
that is right SSJ isnt the ultimate fighter and there is a disadvantage for transforming
in DBZ it was a constant drain of ki here its pl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom