G Gundam

Best answers
Which Gundam do you think is best? (P.S. Mods dont tamper with)

Best answers
Master Gundam looks cool but super shining gundam can whoop his ass *points to tommarows show* go Domone! (for some odd reason i like this gundam series alot!)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i dunno much bout this gundam... so i just picked that super one that u sed.. THIS ONE!!..... is this gundam ne good??.. and wat channel is it on?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now check it out, I was busy and coundt point out a few things about it. Now this "Dark" is not what that gundam is supposed to be called. Damn american sensors. Its really supposed to be called the "Devil Gundam" Then there is actually a second Shining Gundam, The God Gundam. A sequel if you will, but im not sure, i just know this. It seems the Master Gundam was Built to Defeat the Shining Gundam. Think about it. If any normal man(Not Domone Kashu, SP?) was piloting it, The Master would crush him.

Best answers
God gundam's name is changed to burning gundam in the show, and also the mexican one (forgot the name) in japan is called the tequilla gundam. I guess they can't have names that are named after alchohol or religious (i.e. devil gundam and god gundam) things cannot be shown. They should have just changed God gundam to Light Gundam :rolleyes: and my favorite is Domon's God gundam in hyper mode (he's golden and has that colored ring on his back) but I choose his shining gundam in hyper mode because you don't have God gundam there :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never seen it, only seen gundam wing (no hibikis flameing gw plz) i happan to LIKE IT

Best answers
acutally those other coutries can beat him now since they are the shuffle allience

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That kinda disapointed me. Im not fond of those other dumbasses. I wanted Domone to get pissed and kill them all.

Dark is kinda stupid. But Burning, i kinda like that.

Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
That kinda disapointed me. Im not fond of those other dumbasses. I wanted Domone to get pissed and kill them all.

Dark is kinda stupid. But Burning, i kinda like that.
i feel the same i wanted domone to blow the **** out of them aswell his gundam should have wings but not giant ones like master gundam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
COLONY GUNDAM!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

size of japan!! bwahhahaahah nothing beats the final evolution of the devil gundam!!!! (well mabie god gundam but still)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was beyond my expectations. Very nicely done. Supercollosal. I know of another smaller more comepact form which will prolly be the most powerful form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom