G Gundam

Best answers
The series just ended on Cartoon Network Eastern Time US, So what do you guys think of that series, personally I think its .1 behind Wing.

Best answers
I just saw the ending...lame. And why do they always have to end any Gundam series with love scenes...sheesh :p

Best answers
That I agree the love end sucked eggs but the series roxored! :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thats been on cartoon network for a while i think gundam is dumb :S :no: :no:

Best answers
actually i kinda did i asked for opinions on the show if you disagree you disagree thats all.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ehhh.... It was an OK show. The ending was very lacking though.....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto
actually i kinda did i asked for opinions on the show if you disagree you disagree thats all.
hahaha you got told!:S

Best answers
if i was the makers of G gundam i woulda made domon have to kill her.......it would have been better than the stupid love ending and the horse with the beam heart

Best answers
I agree...but i love the show. Its pretty cool. The ending was pretty lame but......who really cares. The show was 99% r0x0r.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like g gundam its my second fav saga to zeta

Best answers
yeah, i saw like the last 20 mins of the show :S it sucked ballz! They shoulda just had everything BLOW UP or some ****....none of that "love" crap....

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This hand of mine is burning red, its loud roar tells me to defeat you!

I think it rocked. :yes:

Best answers
Some of you think the heart was just cause of the love it wasn't, remember Domon Kashu King Of Hearts

Best answers
Bah the heart attack was gahy it was just a little heart on the end on CTN bah badly painted swim wear on rain BAH gahy king of hearts game out of the attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was the love love sekiha tenkyouken so natural the hearts would be from the love :p

Best answers
i disagree with all of you, well some of you agree with this, it was a great show, and #2 if your looking to see naked girls, why would you sit there and watch it on cartoon network, who the hell cares, its a good show...and 3. i personally think the ending had a great dramatic build up effect which shared the same kinda ending that wing did...from a writers perspective, as well as having my own manga, i think that they did an excellent job on the ending...everything in the series however insignificant it might have seemed, led up to that final moment...it was a great ending, you guys are sitting there and looking at it wrong, your forgetting one thing...while you might think it was dumb to use love as a finishing theme, love is one of the strongest driving forces of anything...whether its love for a country, friends, family, or even a certain someone, its still the force that drives us to war (that and psychopaths)

i say being that whenever we fight for something, whether its war, or even something as small as a debate, a good majority of the time, love is the driving force, therefore it should be the force that brings closure...

ok that was a long err...lecture you could call it...now id expect all of you to start flamin me, so...
lets get this show on the road!! gundam *fight all set, ready go!

edit: *changed final to fight all hehe its gundam fight all set not final set :p my stupid mistake dunno why i said final...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hell yeah

GUNDAM FIGHT!!!!!!

READY!!!

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom