Fusions(again)

Best answers
I got a good idea how to do though, i hope.

The player gets to a certain pl and then presses a button. When the button is pressed the person the fuse with in the show appears next to them. Then they have to do the same thing as when melee, press up, down, left or right etc....

Kind of like in Buu's Fury for the GBA. Also if you muck up the fusion you still have to be the fat/thin fusion for the 5 mins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact that you put '(again)' in the thread name shows that you KNOW not to suggest fusions, it's been suggested too many times, it's not even funny anymore.

Read the sticky, you know where to find it.

The thing about Buu's Fury fusions is that;

- Aside from using them in specific battles (Gotenks and Buu, Gogeta and Janemba...) you have to spend lots of time and effort unlocking them. It's not feasible to do this in ESF.

- You're against NPC's, they have numbers and you're hugely powerful. They don't care that you're several times stronger. They won't whine about being killed by someone 10x stronger, don't count on the ESF community to be the same.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it was actually about 15 seconds that he had to wait and i think fifteen seconds would be all a person needs to kill you its unfortunate that fusion will never be put into esf but id press for the fusion characters to be put in

Best answers
Well obviously it would be unfair to make them amazingly super duper powerful but maybe like the players transformation x2 again.

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
well it was actually about 15 seconds that he had to wait and i think fifteen seconds would be all a person needs to kill you its unfortunate that fusion will never be put into esf but id press for the fusion characters to be put in
There is a mod for ESF called EVM that is putting fusion into it. I forget the URL

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
then you would have to do fusion with every character, hate the idea for the 328572th time.

Best answers
i dont know maybe they are stupid why they posting such stupid posts ? dont u know NO FUSION o_O :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom