Fusion?

Best answers
I don't know if this was brought up before. But if you could fuse with a teammate in Teamplay when you reach a high enough power level, I think that would rock. Only thing is, I don't know how the controls would take effect. Maybe have it be random control and it switches with every fusion. I dunno. :devil:

Best answers
I am not a developer or anything of the kind but here is what I think. I think the closest thing we will see is if they put chibi Trunks and chibi Goten in. They make the characters mimick each others moves and stuff like that in the initial form. Then when they transform they fuse to create Gotenks. Again, I am not a developer so I really don't know. Maybe i'm just stating what i'd like to see.:shocked: :D

JeS

Best answers
well, pretty much fusion is impossible. cuz i mean im not about to let someone play for me . tru the idea is cool but the coidng is probably damn near impossible but im no coder. this is just my opinion but i think u should ask Pcjoe cuz he'll have an answer for you! :):devil:

Best answers
There is a Possible system, several actually, like one person aims fusion at another and the process starts if both agree, but the person who Aimed the move at the other person just specates, while the person you aimed the move at controls, or people could fuse and they both agree on who controls,

But either way, it should only last a long time... but anyway, im no coder so i dont know if that would be hard.

Jackal

Best answers
Well Every time i post NO ONE listens to me im gonna post my fusion sugestion since im INVISIBLE... ;/

When you fuse you get 40 seconds of fusion..

20 seconds of control is given to 1 player.
and the rest of the 20 of control is given to the remaining player.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
I think gotenks , veggeto , or gogeta should just be SEPERATE playable characters like the rest. :D

Mog

Best answers
i recon there should be spare unusable slots on servers to allow a bot to join when you need to fuse...
so if you are goten and wanna fuse to gotenks, you press a key and a trunks bot joins the server, flys over to where you are and does the fusion dance with you and your model changes to gotenks leaving you with full control. :)

Best answers
I think that they said the closest thing to fusion they will get to is is they put gotenks or vegetto or any of them into the game as a playable char due to the fact that most people will not like the idea of haveing to watch some one else play there char. :]

Mystic-ROsHI

M
MOG that would be too much of a hastle... if there were to be and idea like that.. why not just have trunks or goten come out of no where and fuse just to make it look good.. but that wouldnt be that good fo an idea.. i stick with having them as seperate characters.:\

Best answers
I agree with what Mog said you should have spare slots for bots that way if you want to fuse you get full control that is a good idea and i think that it should be done that is the best idea i herd on this subject
:devgrin: :devsmile: :devgrin: :devsmile: :idea:

Best answers
Fusion will be kind of hard to impliment but i guess u could av one person in control and one person watching as a choice wen the fusion starts or something?

Best answers
i'd think that they could make it kinda like the gotenks in bfp where u control goten and trunks but together as one unit and hwen they get a high enough pl they fuse into gotenks

Best answers
I Havent Read All Post But THe Fusion Thing Is Cool But When You Fuse Its Create's 2 Fused Characters and Each Player Gets One
Ex. Goten And Trunks Fuse THey Create 2 Gotenks One For Each Player

Best answers
God...30 noobs and they all come out to post in this subject. (not all u r noobs, but the majority. I'd love to say u know who u r, but from previous experinces i must say u never know who u r.) How about this. Fusion is a good idea, if it can be implemented, the team will probably think of a way. the bot idea is just plain g4y. The team will think of something. If it's just another transformations for goten/trunks then meh whatever.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Once again why cant they just be seperate players.. thats what im guessing will happen, because if they can put fat buu alone..(he is stronger than everyone in the episodes) cuz everyone starts off normal NONE ssj and weaker... buu i still way stronger than everyone and gotenks is about just as strong. here this may make a little more sense.

GOTENKS AS A SEPERATE PLAYER:
first form:gotenks
2nd form:ssj
3rd form:ssj3

o_o

Best answers
ok here is what ive been able to do so far.
First you and your teammate(human controlled) will have to sync your power levels, IN REAL LIFE! then you and your teammates computers will fuse making a more powerful form of your computer and yourself, this is the only way that fusion will work in ESF.

Best answers
maybe you could have goten and trunks seperate but with 2 different ascend things.

If your confused i mean like this have like a normal ssj level then if they dont use that have a different command and a different pl for fusion it wouldnt be the best thing to see but just have a huge flash of light then you see the fusion person and they get their own power levels complicated but possible maybe.

Porbaly the makers allreayd have something worked out but this is osmething to work with too if you sue it i doubt you will let me get credit :D .

Best answers
OR!!!!!!!!!! its just anotehr transformation that totaly makes you rock. Like the code looks like a transformation but infact you jsut more or less fused. So in the transformation process just have a guy come outa nowwhere. Lot easier then adding a bot for no reason to the server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom