Fusion

Best answers
The ESF creators should also add fusion, ya know?...but only with the same race and you take turns controlling when you die the other person takes controll and when that person dies the other person takes controll or someone else on this forum could help me out here, figure out another way of controlling

c-ya

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
fusion would suck....a little heads up, every time someone mentions two ppl fusing, the flaming begins, so too add my 2 cents, man thats ghey!

Best answers
Yea i dont like that idea :( But if i would add fusing It would be like this: A character who could fuse would need a high power level and the other fusing character would fly in and fuse :)
Tell you the truth my idea isnt good either....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There have been enough threads on fusing already. Find an old one and add to it.

Best answers
NO FUSION, your complaining about flamers, and u going to get flamered BECAUSE THE TEAM HAS SAID NO FUSION
, ther are tones of this treasds made, and the team SAYs NO FUSIon

and thats the worst one, man taking turns of controlling the cahracter, hello, wat if the person never dies, so so s o

the closet thing u MAY get the fusion is just have Gotenks as the playable chartacter, that may do a little, when u repsawn, havve a goten and a trunks model do the litte dance and then gotenks

again NO FUSION

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has been mentioned maybe 3 times a week. The answer is always the same. NO FUSION.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom