Fusion Kamehameha...

Best answers
i see this is a gread idea...!!!!

i will explain how it works (how it suppose to be working in esf..!!)

u sharge a kamehamega in one hand than u sharge a camehameha in the other hand and when u fire it both hands come together and the ball increases so that u have 2 kamehameha`s in one beam.. in ssj2.. but it takes al ur energy so u have to powerup after u fired...

does it sounds good or not...!!!!!!!:p
i think its a gread id and it should be in esf..!!

Best answers
just 1 fully charged up kamehameha drains most of ur ki . how are u gonna get 2 of em in ? if u thinking 2 half charged kamehamehas theres no point caus they would equal to 1 fully charged one

Best answers
another idea: 2 teammates charge a kamehameha and fire in the same direction. the 2 kames will fuse and BOOOOOM!!! but u cant controle it(them) then

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well,, this idea is great when you can fire 2 beams! but only if you fire in 2 different directions!

Best answers
Then how on earth would u control them?
Unless one was automatic or homing or something.
Anyway ive never seen that happen in the show...
not with kamehamehas anyway, generic beams yes thatd be good.
perhaps if you charge a generic beam to full and keep holdin hell charge another in his other hand or something and then if you click on ur target twice they'll both fire at him or once one will be controlled by u (ur aiming at him) the other homes in on the closest enemy.
And in a ps with generic beams u press alternate fire he charges and releases the second generic beam. and then alternate fire becomes used to pour more ki into the attack.
But kamehamehas...no

Best answers
I already discussed this... and its called a 'Un-Fusioned Kamehameha.' by which both Vegeta, and Goku get really close together, and combine their hands together, so there are four hands charging into one place. Really, this would be unpratical in the game, because think about it, Unless people were REALLY coordinated, and came together, both at the sametime, very close together, and charged up the blast at the sametime (I seen people do it, but it took them several times to get it right.), Its a great idea, but... Its so unpractical that its not something that should be in the game.. but.. hell, Maybe we should look at this issue more.

I was thinking, If they really wanted to, maybe they could look into Fusion, Like.. to be really original, have it so everyone can really fusion into another person, But.. That would require... well... So many models that I don't think they'd be willing to spend the time on it, Plus, the control scheme might be pretty funny.. Like.. the Fusion lasts 10 minutes, 1 person gets control for 5 minutes, and the other person gets control for the last 5 minutes.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well pherhaps it that 4 handed by two people beam should be implented as another attack.Like you select 7 or 8 and you can beam up with someone this would automatically draw people agaisnt eachother and you can charge it ,problem is who decides the release of the attack?

Best answers
BTW... <<--Nederlands is veel makkelijker-->>:p

ok than this id

u load the kamehameha in one hand than u fire it than u lod a second one in the other hand and when u fire that one the hands come together and the kamehameha increses 2 times in speed and power and is also 2 times bigger... doesn`t that sound perfect... i think it really should be in the game IN SSJ 3 MODE ONLY...

its the id of the ep that goku fires a really big kamekameha aganst FRIEZA and puts more ki in it... than u see a bigger kamehameha :) DUHHHHH

hope u like that id...

Best answers
Yea, he does do that.. but.. Freiza 'rolls off' of the beam, and kicks Goku in the face or something. Which I think that Roll Off Feature should be put in, I mentioned it in another Thread. Anyways, the Two Kamehameha's wouldn't really make too much sense... Why not just charge a faster, Stronger, Kamehameha, Like.. Well.. Actually, thats something they are putting on, its the CHou Kamehameha, its SSJ3 Goku's new move, its a stronger, faster, Kamehameha, not to mention a Bigger one as well, its pretty big.

Best answers
he i hope theh make another explosion in the chou kamehameha.. not the same explosion as the kamehameha has... !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom