Fusion in 1.3 ?

Best answers
I'd like to add Gotenks to ESF 1.3
If you're Trunks, you can wish "Fusion" with dragonballs and you transform into Gotenks.

Goku and Vegeta should have that "Fusion" option too and when you choose that you will transform into Vegito or whatever he's called.

Piccolo fuses with Kami so I think he should get that option aswell.

One of the Gotenks' attack should be "Rapid Fire Death Missile Barrage" which is seen in DBZ Movie 13. I know that ESF Team doesn't want to add movie attacks and characters but i think that Gotenks perform that in DBZ episodes too ...

Tell me what you think about these ideas

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo ffffffuuuuuuussssiiiiiiioooooooonnnnnnnnsssssssssss(no fusions)
they're saying this a 1000 times

Best answers
They might add Fusions in like 5 years (just mere guessing) when 2.2 is out or like that...:D anywayz...this and the next 5 coming years would have most likely no fusions..sorry..

Best answers
NO FUSION. no.
and chibi trunks will be useless until he gets the dragonballs and become the ultimate char.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only possibility of having something close to fusion is to have the character already fused. Im not sure, but i think there was a thread about having gotenks and w/e. Personally, i dont care much for fused characters. Especially because of the fact that they will haave to be balanced like crazy. If you want fused characters, dl a model.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah... no fusion... said a million times... at least two stickies. Wishing for fusion... that... is awkward sounding, and it might come in 10 years, but we'll see. Trunks or Goten transforming into Gotenks has been brought up and gotten a maybe. Goku and Vegeta or other fusions are a no. Also, as Zeonix said, Gotenks by himself without having to fuse to get him is an idea they're knocking around.

No fusion. Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom