Funny Story in my pants!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

So I got that little beauty on Friday after playing Basketball with my friends. Ends up I bounced off my best friend and fall on top of a Razor Scooter, one of those metal ones. I hit the board thing with my ass and it pops the metal bar up into my face, splitting my eye brow. Loads and loads and loads of blood. No blacking out, no concussion, no light-headedness. Before the blood coagulated, the rip was very deep. Deep enough to need 5 stitches.

Another funny story. I get to the emergency room at 8 pm. I wait around in a half empty room for 3 hours before they take me back and have me wait another 20 minutes. Doc comes in, stitches me up with no anesthetic in less then 10 minutes and then has me wait another 20 minutes before I fill out some papers and am able to go home. I hate waiting for something this stupid. Made me miss drinking with my mates.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha

if it scars, finish it up and make it look cool.

That's pretty cool lookin. Sucks what happened though. I know what you mean, when I broke my shoulder, they made me wait in the emergency room for about 2 hours. So much for emergency, eh? At least you still have your eye. Right?

right? o_o

/cheers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully you get a rockin' GI Joe scar.

Best answers
I once got a similar scar when i was passing a rock with my friend when i was in little younger. He threw the rock and it was coming right in my face, an i failed to catch it...
There is still a minor scar on my eyebrow, expect its a little more towards the end of the eyebrow...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whenever it scabs over, pick it off. Don't let it heal properly. You will be the coolest person in all of wherever the hell you live. The bruise on your cheek looks like a horrible mosquito bite.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be called Acne. And thank you for pointing it out.... *runs off crying*

So is scar tissue easy to rip? I get the stitches out on Friday and I'm wondering if it would be easy to rip open again once they are out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends on where the wound is, I guess. The area around your eye has a buttload of muscles in it so it's gonna be moving a lot and the skin around your eye is pretty tight... I think it'll be easy to rip. Although it would be cool for a while I can't imagine having a face scar for the rest of my life. You're probably best off not touching it, or at least as little as possible. o_o

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, it won't rip open. You're just going to have a crazy-looking scar when the stitches are removed. When I was younger, I got hit on the side of the face (the temple) with a baseball bat, and when they removed the staples (yeah, they stapled my head and put ointment on it to keep it from getting infected) later on, the only "problem" I had was that it itched a lot.

Then again, I guess if you really put your mind to it, you could probably tear it open again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I once got a similar scar when i was passing a rock with my friend when i was in little younger. He threw the rock and it was coming right in my face, an i failed to catch it...
There is still a minor scar on my eyebrow, expect its a little more towards the end of the eyebrow...
The exact same thing happened to me, heh, funny. I also have a small scar on my left eyebrow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

So I got that little beauty on Friday after playing Basketball with my friends. Ends up I bounced off my best friend and fall on top of a Razor Scooter, one of those metal ones. I hit the board thing with my ass and it pops the metal bar up into my face, splitting my eye brow. Loads and loads and loads of blood. No blacking out, no concussion, no light-headedness. Before the blood coagulated, the rip was very deep. Deep enough to need 5 stitches.

Another funny story. I get to the emergency room at 8 pm. I wait around in a half empty room for 3 hours before they take me back and have me wait another 20 minutes. Doc comes in, stitches me up with no anesthetic in less then 10 minutes and then has me wait another 20 minutes before I fill out some papers and am able to go home. I hate waiting for something this stupid. Made me miss drinking with my mates.
lool, reminds me of the time when I hit my eye in gym class on a steel pole while we were playing basketball. Man, I had a bruise for two weeks. The guy that pushed me got his ass kicked ^^

Best answers
Thats why i dont go to hospital unless its realy nessesary, like when some important blood vessel is cut, or when i can see some organ through the wound.

Best answers
You need to finish that **** and go for the Leonidas scar. You know you want to.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how I will be able to finish up. Some one will need to help me.

And who ****ed with my thread title? Was it you Mango!?! Or was it you, Phobs-a-hobs!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom