Fun stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Taking a break from Freeza to work on a character I've had in my head for a long time now.

[concept]

[wires/polycount]

[orthos]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/temetry/ren2-1.jpg

[yay]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/temetry/ren6.jpg

His name's Rael Zarin (replacing Gohan), and I'm currently working on 2 versions; one for the current version of esf which'll likely end up being nothing more than what's seen here. The second version is going to be for 1.3 with some custom animations and some variations for the transformations.
I just realized that I have no idea how to get into esf though, so it might take a little while. Any help and suggestions to this end would be awesome.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He reminds me of the Boondocks style, with a twist of Teen Titans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
loving the style
looks like something right outta lilo and stitch

Best answers
Great great work. :D... The eys might need to be alittle farther apart based upon your concept of course ;D. And it looks like in your concept he doesn't have a white part, but has a huge pupil(or w/e the brown part is named) and a small black part lol. I'm horrible at eye terms. It's wonderful though great job ;D.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
He reminds me of the Boondocks style, with a twist of Teen Titans.
Oo I was thinking the same thing lol

Looks awesome though, you gotta hit this baby with some cool facial expressions.
Great work man =D

Best answers
I can see the Boondocks ( FTW ) meets Teen Titans. I like the simplicity of it, sort of what we're working on in college right now. Simple characters that portray a persona on instant viewing. Looks awesome =D MORE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reminds me of this guys avatar i saw on polycount, it may be yours.

Best answers
That's "boondocks", the popular newspaper comic (and eve more popular cartoon series) ShadyD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toight ****, yo. o/ Nice. Love the character.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, thanks guys. I've actually gotten the boondocks comment from when I was drawing out the concept. Must be the hair =P

I thought I heard there was a way to rig the skeleton in max, then export it over to milkshape (which would rock, since I haven't used milkshape in about 4 years >_>; ). The only importers and exporters for max though seem to be for versions 5 or less, which is producing some crazy results when I import in the skeleton.

I'll keep trying to figure it out as free time presents itself, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom